A couple new purchases for me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are gorgeous, Erica! I can't wait to see all that you will do with them
default_yes.gif

Thanks guys, I love them all. I can't wait to see them this summer all shedded out.

They will be future wives Pharoah and a couple years later Tiny Tot as well...once he gets of breeding age and gets his R papers.

Yes Alison; I got a little of everything, AMHR/ASPC, AMHR, AMHR/AMHA programs.........and I love ALL of them. Excitied for the rest of this foaling season and will be anxiously awaiting next years as well
default_ohnoes.jpg

Oh, my, God! What a gorgeous line up! And that's in winter fuzzies. Come spring they're gonna be even more of a knock out. Congratulations. Great stock. Ta, Shirlee

Wow! When I buy, I could only hope that is what "a couple" is, lol! They're all gorgeous, I LOVE Heart! I can't wait to see them all slicked down and not in their fuzzies. Congratulations on them all!

Congratulations on your very nice purchase Erica, we will be looking forward in seeing addtional photo's of these ones!
default_aktion033.gif
We just purchased a Rock E 2 year old filly this January and axious to get the winter woolys off of her as well, come on spring weather!

Erica,

You definitely made some good purchases. Can't wait to see them after you put your magic touch to them.

Arlene

Erica!!!!

I really like Wall Street Heads Up Mary Lynn!!!!! She is a beauty!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Wow, u certainly got some beauties!!! Congrats on all those new arrivals.
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

WOW -- those beautiful girls bred to Pharaoh! I know where I'll be shopping should I hit the lottery!

Erica, have you considered hiring out as a buyer?

Wow Im sitting over here in Germany EXTREMELY jealous! I had to sell most of my horses this year, the 1 aspc amhr mare I had lost her colt.......

LEave some of those nice ones for me to shop from in 09!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back