A couple new purchases for me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here's my new purchases
default_wub.png
: I just LOVE them

...... though I'd like to post them slicked off and CLEAN, but that's not going to happen for several months when winter leaves..and their hair starts coming off and the mud dries up.

These new ones to will be future brides to Pharaoh - D&S A Pharaohs Fortune, AMHR/ASPC, 07 National Grand Champion under stallion

WallStreet Illusions Ballerina - 4yr old SWF Atoms llusion daughter, going back to Rock O, Classic - 35-36" and will hardship AMHR soon

ballerinahead.jpg
ballerina.jpg

Wall Street Admirals Glory - 4yr old B&L Rock E The Admiral daughter,out of a Rock E daughter, so Rock E on top and bottom, exposed but not sure if in foal, US will tell, Foundation 35-36" will be AMHR soon. Glory is a 3/4 sister to my baby "Jesse James"

glorytrot.jpg

Wall Street Lucky Illusion - 4 yr old SWF Atoms Illusion daughter, going back to Rock O, in foal to the The Admiral - National Grand Driving, she's 36-37", Foundation, will be AMHR soon.

luckytrot.jpg

Heart - 2 yr old B&L Bar-G's Hershey Bar daughter, 34" and plan on hardshipping her in 09 and driving her
default_smile.png

hearttrot.jpg

Wall Street Hershey Tiny Trotter (pending) - yearling Hershey son out of an Illusion daughter who's a Rock E grandaughter, only about 31" now, Classic, almost foundation (4th generation he has a modern) I think he'll definelty hardship as well when of age.

tinytottrot.jpg

Wall Street Hershey P.Q. or Swirls as I've been calling her - 2yr old B&L's Bar-G's Hershey Bar, daughter, about 33-34 now, Foundation, will hardship her in 09 hopefully

swirlstrot.jpg

With Tiny Tot

tinytotandswirls.jpg

Wall Street Heads Up Mary Lynn - 2 yr old B&L Rock E Heads Up daughter, 36", actually B papered, plans to hardship her in 09 unless she really grows

missmary.jpg

with Swirls and Tiny Tot

group2.jpg

No more for Erica this year.
default_nono.gif
......just babies
default_488.gif
which I'm anxiously awaiting

default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
congrats

you sure got you some nice ones. You will enjoy all of them.They are all so cute.
default_wub.png

thanks for sharing.

"a couple"

geez that's almost a whole new herd for me! Congrats, they are lovely ladies! If you decide you don't like Heart you can send her my way, she is stunning!

*Gasps*

Congrats! More gorgous horses for Erica...!
default_biggrin.png

LOVE Ballerina

Wow that is alot of horses lol
default_wub.png

But I love them all their gorgeous
default_smile.png

Congratulations on your new additions. I really like Ballerina and Mary Lynn. Wow!

Wow... I get excited about ONE new horse... I can't imagine how excited I'd be to get a new HERD of horses! Congrats on such pretty young ponies. I am sure you will have them clipped up and looking amazing within the next few months. I will be eager to see them out of their winter woolies!

Congratulations!

Andrea

wowzers!!!!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked Very nice!!! Can't wait to see them clipped up....
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

A couple new purchases?!?! Thats an understatement!!! They should fit very well into your program.... I love that big moving black mare with the white socks!!!

It's amazing how consistent in type and quality many of the Rock "E" horses are (even grandget ect). they are amazing horses.

Wow I was expecting about 2.
default_new_shocked.gif
Congratulations they are all so nice, can't wait to see them out of their woolies!

Latest posts

Back