Miniature Horse Clubs

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
I was just interested in all Miniature Horse Clubs?

Here with the MHCO anyone even out of Canada can join.

Do you know of other clubs that are similar?

Just wondered how many different mini horse clubs are available?

Please post web sites if possible? :lol:

Hi Mary, On my links page filipowiczfarm.homestead.com is Buckeye miniature Horse club out of Ohio. They have a great youth program that kids can earn points for doing things and get things for there horses and themselves.Michigan has Blue Water Miniature Horse club,Mid Michigan miniature horse club out of Grand Rapids.Area 2 has a club turn to page 187 in Decembers Journal information on it. These are just a few AMHR registered clubs in Area 2. Hope your feeling better. Take Care Frannie
default_yes.gif
: :lol:

heres the bmhc link

bmhc

Almost every club i have seen lets anyone join no matter where you live. A lot of clubs have payback shows that only members can get the paybacks so people from all different states join

You can go to two of them in Washington State, and yes we allow ALL MEMBERS, we have Canadian members.

www.cwmhc.org Central Washington Miniature Horse Club

and the Inland Empire Miniature Horse Club www.iemhc.com

There are 2 in our state right now

The Land of Enchantment Miniature Horse Club http://www.miniaturehorsesofnm.com/index.html

This club is for AMHA only horses but they do fun things and parades.

And the Southwest Miniature Equine Association http://www.miniature-horses.com/

This is the club we started that allows all miniature equine under 38" tall, donkeys, mules and horses. We do fun events and parades.

Iowa would love to have you take a look. We're called the Iowa Miniature Horse Club. www.miniatureequine.com/iowa/index.html. thanks for looking, dionne
default_smile.png

Our Club, the Northeast Miniature Horse Club www.northeastminis.org has members mostly from New England and New York, but all are welcome. Many members show (AMHA) but some join to support the Club's rescue efforts. Last year the Club made a large donation to Chances Rescue with proceeds from our Memorial Day weekend show.

Here's the links to the two clubs Lee & I belong to.

Edited to correct the Bluegrass Miniature Horse Associations website address.

http://www.bluegrassminiatures.com/

Bluegrass Miniature Horse Club in Kentucky - has members from Kentucky, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, North Carolina, Tennessee

http://www.mamhc1.com/member.htm

Mid America Miniature Horse Club - has members from Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pa & West Virginia ( We have been members of this club since 1986 (I think - gosh it's been a long time)

Last edited by a moderator:
For thsoe who dont know the Miniature Horse Club Ontario site is:

www.mhco.ca
default_wub.png
:

Thanks guys for all the Great Clubs, we are thinking of joining a few.

Others here in Ontario where wondering about joining outside our area.

Will check into these.
default_wub.png
:

here are 2 in Idaho... I dont believe we have any out of the country members but boy that would be pretty neat! In fact you just gave me a great idea for our youth :aktion033: (more to follow on that later)

Anyway here is the link to

Idaho Miniature Horse Club a AMHA and AMHR club

IMHC

there is also the Snake River Miniature Horse Club in ID but I dont have that link handy will have to go find it.

Our Club, the Northeast Miniature Horse Club www.northeastminis.org has members mostly from New England and New York, but all are welcome. Many members show (AMHA) but some join to support the Club's rescue efforts. Last year the Club made a large donation to Chances Rescue with proceeds from our Memorial Day weekend show.
Exactly!!
I'm also a member in the NEMHS (New England Miniature Horse Society) :538:

thanks tam i got side tracked making chocolate chip cookies for dinner YUMMM

Area 6 Shetland Pony & Miniature Horse Breeders' Association .....including the states/provinces Iowa, Minnesota,Kansas,Nebraska,Colorado,North Dakota,South Dakota,Wyoming, Western Ontario and Manitoba, Canada.

Area 6 Welcomes you to take a look.
default_smile.png

3 great shows planned in June and August...come on down. :saludando:

Area 6 Club

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back