Furious, absolutley mad

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bury it nothing- that is a few kilos of good mutton there- go back and butcher it!!!!

At the very least do you not have dogs??

Oooh no, I tried to eat a roadkill sheep once, died under similar circumstances, it was inedible. The stress the animal had gone through had rendered it so insipid and tough it was nasty, truly nasty.

I have a freezer full of happy lamb, died stress free with their nose in a bucket.

Anyway, found the owner and he was happy I had put it out of her mysery.

ON another note, the horse killer is in for a rough ride, he has to present every passport to EH to be inspected along with all his other horses. I want the book thrown at him.

So first off find out what is the heaviest book that is available for purchase- or better still, just throw the dead sheep at him.

Waste no, want not I always say!!
default_smile.png

So first off find out what is the heaviest book that is available for purchase- or better still, just throw the dead sheep at him.

Waste not, want not I always say!!
default_smile.png

Jane, I really, truely adore you. Wally, go get 'em!!!!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:bgrin :bgrin

default_yes.gif
:

He could do with the same treatment I gave that old ewe. ;)

Never- now people pay attention here- NEVER annoy a Shetlander with a shotgun!!!

Do not do it!!

Take my word, this could be very important information should you ever decide to visit these beautiful Isles!!

:bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Just a small update.

EH dept of the council, Police, RSPCA, and vet spent the WHOLE day up at his place today! ALL DAY! I don't know what when on, but the book seems to be on its way to being thrown, let's hope so.

This whole thing has taken a bizare twist, :no: :no: I have a mare in my barn, I have been up all night with her. The only way she can stand is if we hoist her with a chain block. To get her into my barn, 6 men had to carry her in a blanket!
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

She's eating, she's an absolute sweetheart, we are fighting every inch of the way for her, what fight she has left in herself is anyones guess, we won't give up unless she does. I had her in a sling all day yesterday, this morning she is taking weight and standing unaided, but once down she cannot rise again. SHE IS IN FOAL TOO! all the odds are against her.

I cannot post pictures yet, not until the Sherriff has finished with them and the man who got the mare into this state........with others. She isn't even a walking skeleton, she's a dangling one most of the time, we need more healing vibes than you could poke a stick at.

Well you can have white light, good vibes and prayers from me, no problem.

And then we can go and knee-cap him- OK??
default_smile.png

This whole thing has taken a bizare twist, :no: :no: I have a mare in my barn, I have been up all night with her. The only way she can stand is if we hoist her with a chain block. To get her into my barn, 6 men had to carry her in a blanket!
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

She's eating, she's an absolute sweetheart, we are fighting every inch of the way for her, what fight she has left in herself is anyones guess, we won't give up unless she does. I had her in a sling all day yesterday, this morning she is taking weight and standing unaided, but once down she cannot rise again. SHE IS IN FOAL TOO! all the odds are against her.

I cannot post pictures yet, not until the Sherriff has finished with them and the man who got the mare into this state........with others. She isn't even a walking skeleton, she's a dangling one most of the time, we need more healing vibes than you could poke a stick at.
OMG!! I sure hope everything turn out all right. Wow! I hope that mare is not close to foaling. Maybe she has a few months to go and have a chance o recover a little before the foal comes. What a mess. I hope for the best for you and all the horses.
default_wub.png
: I hope the worst for the person who owns them. :new_2gunsfiring_v1:

WEll, She is looking a bit brighter this evening, still eating well, and taking an interest. So thin, so, so thin.

I have to wait until she lies down, has a rest then attempts to get up, then I have to get in there attach her sling to the chain block and help her up. She is so good about it, so far I got her back up 3 times last night, didn't need any help, OH got his sleep.

Vet will give her until mid week to be able to rise, or have made a significant improvement. We will then reassess her. Vet thinks we are courageous for even trying. We are not out of the woods yet.

BTW Rabbitsfizz .....get in the kneecapping queue! (line up???)
default_wink.png
:

If we cannot get him sent down, or barred from keeping animals, we have enough photos to start a website dedicated to her and her owner!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Best wishes and prayers!

Keep up the good work!
default_wub.png
:

Please, Keep us updated.
default_smile.png

well, every day that goes by sees her a bit stronger, she had a good roll today and we watched her get up, still looks a bit like an old pony getting up, not an 8 year old, but at least she is getting up and down by herself now. She's enjoying every feed, really keen for it, even trots after you to get her bucket now.

Her skin is dread full, hair still falling out in great big hard scabs, leaving clean black shiny skin underneath. She still object to any kind of brush, even a really soft one, but likes a massage through her rugs.

The SPCA man is still on the cast, not as tenatiously as I'd like, but he's still persuing it! we'll see.

wally good on ya for saving this poor girl, she sounds pityfull :no:

i hope and pray all goes well, and thank you for helping her

,im sure its hard to watch :no:

How is your little mare doing? I hate how people can be so heartless. Good for you! AND her :aktion033:

:no:

Well, on legal advise, she has had to go back to her "rescuer" (for now
default_wink.png
:
default_wink.png
: )

I am not happy, but if we want to nail the original abuser I have to play things by the book.

You'll be happy to hear the original abuser is so scared of the general public and community he wil no longer travel on the busses and takes taxis everywhere! :bgrin :bgrin

Keep us all posted on what happens Wally. Thanks for all you have done.
default_wub.png
: :538: :hypocrite: :worshippy:
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Latest posts

Back