Getting back into the routine

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Buckly was away at training for a couple of weeks and Dapper Dan stayed with my sister while we were out of town.  Everyone is back home now and getting back into the routine. Dapper Dan is up to his usual self, dragging things out of the barn and seeing if they will squash if he steps on them. 

Buckly head.jpg

Dapper Dan head.jpg

dd and buckly.jpg

LOL that photo caught him with his tongue hanging out.

My stallion is a bit of a trouble maker. Lately he's been amusing himself trying to pull the door off its hinges and pulling on the gate. His other favorite pastime used to be knocking his water bucket over, flipping it over his head and running around like a fool with it on his head. I may have video of that somewhere. Hilarious.

Like Ryan says he looks great for 22. I wouldn't worry about the grey. Horses are like people and dogs in this respect. Some go grey early. My dogs muzzle has started to grey at age 5. My last dogs muzzle greyed at about the same age, 5 or 6, and she lived to be 15 which is great for her breed. My old quarter horse was 29 when he left and he had no grey at all.

I just found this thread,  I have not been on here much and missed it when I was, I guess.  They look great!  Buckly looks unfazed by his stay at the cowboy's place and DD always looks happy :).

I saw your new avatar picture, now I know when and where it was taken.

Zergling, when I lost my old pony he had no white at all either.  He was 32+.  I think some get white hair and some don't,  just like us people.

Latest posts

Back