Are the hearts gone?  I wasn't keen on them at first, but grew to like them.  

It is loading fast for me, about the same as before the change.  

My random exclamation ! mark still shows up.  I thought maybe it would be gone with the new updates but it is still with me.  It only happens at this site.  

Every once in awhile this ! happens.  I don't mind if no one else does.

Please click here to view Lil Beginnings sale board with Mini Horses, Ponies, and Tack for Sale!

LOL that was the biggest complaint I got... about the heart (love?) being used for a "like" button -- that and the trophy for thank you, so I changed them both. I could change them back.    That's weird about the !!  embrace it I say. hhhaha

• Like 1

I have grown fond of the !.  It makes me smile at random moments.  I know some didn't like the hearts, that's cool.  To be honest I wasn't crazy about them but I adjusted. Then I had to adjust when they were changed.  It's me, lol.  I don't like change too much.

I thought the trophy button was meant as a "you did awesome!". Guess I misinterpreted that one.  People probably are wondering why I keep thanking them...oh well :-)

• Haha 1

Glad the heart is gone. Like Cayuse, I was starting to get used to it, but it is not always an appropriate response to a post.  Site is still loading a little slowly for me, but it is better.

Interesting about the !

• Like 1