Missouri Forget Me Not Horse Rescue

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annette964

Reaction score
I would like to give a Very Big Thank You to Missouri Forget Me Not Horse Rescue! https://www.missouriforgetmenot.org/

Today they came and picked up 6 of my minis. Due to health and financial problems I have not been able to take care of my herd the way I should. I contacted this board for a rescue and was told about Missouri Forget Me Not Horse Rescue, Thank you Mona!  I contacted them and they came today. I was so very worried about how we would be able to care for my minis, now I know they are in very good hands. God Bless the people who do rescue work. 

They only had to leave 1 horse behind, my mini appy stallion. There was no way to put him on the trailer with the others safely. If anyone is interested lol. 

I am keeping 1 gelding and 2 mares. I believe I will be able to take care of 3.

Thank you again everyone! 

So glad you found the help you needed.  I wish more people would do like you have, and admit they have a problem and cannot keep them, rather than hanging on and neglecting them.  We all too often see so many horses half starved and feet not taken care of because the owner refuses to believe they need help, or is too proud to ask for it.  KUDOS to you!! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Good for you, I am pushing 74, still able to get around but getting harder every day.

I donated 7 of my Minis to a therapy farm she lost all 13 of her therapy horses to arson, someone a neighbor had chained the doors shut from the inside and set the barn on fire, my guys and gals needed a job anyway I did keep 3,  2 small geldings and my 30 yr old stallion, I need to find homes for my 3 quarter Horses one is 30 the other 2 are 20, one is not broke.

The barn for Equine Learning

She does good work for kids and adults my guys have a good home ,when I die she will get the other 2 also.

Latest posts

Back