Please click here to view Lil Beginnings sale board with Mini Horses, Ponies, and Tack for Sale!

Little boy :)

His Name is "Skye's Surprise Outlaw", Outlaw for short.

Who knew I needed a little Mule foal in my life?

post-46326-0-20700800-1519990403_thumb.jpg

post-46326-0-90744600-1519990403_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

absolutely adorable, i got that surprise many years ago and we raised a sweet sweet mule named honey. congradulations.

• Like 1

Love these photos! Congratulations on your lovely, healthy, big surprise. i wouldn't be able to keep my hands off him..and wait till you hear his voice you'll just melt,

Sorry for the late update.

After a rough start to our foaling season (two mares aborting and one mare losing her colt to a red bag than prolapsing (had to euthanize)) we have two healthy foals on the ground.

On April 10, Piney Woods Iniki Puzzle (HZ tobiano LWO+) gave us a gorgeous smoky black tobiano LWO+ colt by LK Buckeroo Zipit (perlino). MA2 Zipits Puzzling Picasso, barn name Picasso.

On Friday 13, Creta Hills Lotto Sweet Rain gave us a tiny and spunky buckskin LWO+ filly, by Magic Mans Top Ticket (smoky black sabino LWO+). MA2 Tickets Party Girl. We have not picked a barn name out for her yet.

post-46160-0-73318400-1524262692_thumb.jpg

post-46160-0-88589300-1524262757_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

So far we have a mini spotted Jennet, a dun mini colt and a pinto Shetland filly. Lots more to come.post-44827-0-56119000-1525311446_thumb.jpgpost-44827-0-90073900-1525311540_thumb.jpgpost-44827-0-39525300-1525311736_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Congrats Amysue , very cute :)

• Like 1

Sorry for the late update.

After a rough start to our foaling season (two mares aborting and one mare losing her colt to a red bag than prolapsing (had to euthanize)) we have two healthy foals on the ground.

On April 10, Piney Woods Iniki Puzzle (HZ tobiano LWO+) gave us a gorgeous smoky black tobiano LWO+ colt by LK Buckeroo Zipit (perlino). MA2 Zipits Puzzling Picasso, barn name Picasso.

On Friday 13, Creta Hills Lotto Sweet Rain gave us a tiny and spunky buckskin LWO+ filly, by Magic Mans Top Ticket (smoky black sabino LWO+). MA2 Tickets Party Girl. We have not picked a barn name out for her yet.

You had an eventful spring. Sorry to hear of the rough start. But the babies are lovely. Creta Hills is near me and I worked with her to rescue a herd one time.

So far we have a mini spotted Jennet, a dun mini colt and a pinto Shetland filly. Lots more to come.attachicon.gif20180502_164105.jpgattachicon.gif20180502_163938.jpgattachicon.gif20180502_214140.jpg

Nice to see a posts from you! Nice babies!

• Like 1

Nice trio of babies, Amysue. I like the dun colt. I have heard an old wives tale that buckskins and duns are supposed to be the "toughest color". Not tough as in hard to train or disposition wise but in a scrappy, rugged way. Anyone else ever hear that?

• Like 1

I believe the rumor about duns being scrappy....his first day out in the yard he jumped right into the ornamental fish pond! Kept his head above water, climbed right out and took off like a bat outta heck. Scared the crap out of us. lol

• Like 2