HINT THREAD for SECRET SANTA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
HAVE A HEART, GIVE A HINT!!!!

Yes I know you all already gave a hint or two when you signed up. And yup, I sent those hints in the Santa emails! BUT!!! maybe people ask me to ask their person for more ideas! More hints!
POST HERE!
What's your favorite color? What size do you wear? What size is your mini/pony? Can you post here photos of your minis/ponies and give their names?
Post any ideas or hints you've thought of since you sent in your sign up.

Come on and DO it! You know you want to! Your Santa will be checking here hoping to see a post from you!

I BEG that if you do email me asking me to ask your person a question PLEASE include the person's FORUM NAME so I know who you're talking about.
default_smile.png

Here is the sign up thread link so you can see the rules, gift amount, deadlines etc
default_smile.png

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.php/topic/137852-secret-santa-sign-up/

ALL emails have been sent out! If you did not get it, check your junk folder. If it's not there I can resend it. Email me at [email protected]

OK I'll go first LOL

I'm sure I already gave enough hints but it's still fun to put more!

ARCHIE DIGEST COMICS!
default_wub.png

Fitz and Floyd Christmas salt & pepper shakers with kittens or Santa
default_wub.png

Love to have little sparkly beads to make jewelry

I love to draw, paint & color

I don't need candy. I'm trying to diet a bit

If I think of more I'll add them!

[SIZE=10.5pt]My turn
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]As I said before I love chocolate, both milk and white. My favourite colour is purple and I am a Scorpio and proud of it so anything related to that is great. I don't have horses anymore
default_sad.png
but still love all things horse related so maybe a 2017 calendar or diary with minis/horses on it. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I am not sure what size I am in USA sizes but I will check and update (I am a skinny thing if that helps) lol[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fridge magnets are always handy and I love to bake so anything to do with cupcakes would be great.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I hope this helps my secret santa. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]I too will add more as I think of it.[/SIZE]

Seriously, I'm so easy! I love anything someone thought enough of me to get! Anything horsey related is good. The only thing I can think of that I didn't already hint is, a boot jack! I have one in the house, but need another for the garage. Handy little things, especially for those of us that always have our hands full!

I love devotional books & items of our Lord to celebrate the reason for the season, mini horse books, mini horse tack, green tea, no chocolate allergic to it.

Hey!!!! I am so happy it is this time of yr!!! I have been a part of this since yr ! REO does a wonderful job putting this together!!

A cute dog shirt XL is cute. I am into dog agility with my border collie. Or a cute mini horse shirt would be cute.

I like candles and scented items for your room. Other things would be key chains, hair tie or even earings (pierced)

Just have fun. I do!!

Lea

Zoey829

I honestly can't think of anything more than what I sent in my sign-up.

I have mostly B-sized minis, so they pretty much all wear mini XL halters, we prefer the adjustable chin style. Everyone has their own color, but my favorite color is royal blue.

I love chocolate, especially milk chocolate. NO peanuts, but almonds are good.

I wear XL in t-shirts, love Aussies (will have one again, one day).

Thanks.

I love peacocks and pheasants, holstein cows, especially red ones. I like chickens too, any kind of country decor or rustic themed things. I love Christmas ornaments espectally the glass ones. I don't drink coffee, but love tea, especially earl gray and chi. I love milk chocolate, especially with nuts. We have an adorable tri color beagle named "Bert" and a house cat named "Bling". I have all A sized minis and classic shetlands. I like so many things that It's pretty easy to shop for me lol.

favourite color - red

what size do I wear - I like large shirts/sweaters. Something with SPH Miniatures on it would be great.

size of my minis - range from 29.5" to 36.5" ( I have 13, 2 stallions and 11 mares)

barn names of my miniatures - Axel, Rocky, Dandy, Lucky, Lucy, Sky, Leia, Dancer, Jypsy, Abbie, Peanut, Willow and Sunny.

photos of my miniatures - to many but can be seen on my website

I also own a grey Arabian mare(Annie), and breed lionhead rabbits. I own 2 dogs, a border collie(Rusty) and a pugshire(Tia) as well as one cat(Oreo).

I have 2 sons, age 7(Noah) and 5(Micah). I like chocolate and candy, do puzzles, read books and watch movies. I am not fussy and will like pretty much anything I get. One thing though is I do not drink coffee(my husband does though) and do not like candles(have 2 young kids as well as a crazy fat cat
default_wink.png
).

I can't think of much that I did not put on my original list. I enjoy clear 20 oz drinking cups with screw on lids and matching straws. Nothing fancy--the cheap kind that walmart and other stores sell. I also like many kinds of salted or sweet nuts--just not spicy. I enjoy jellies and jams and even odd pancake syrups--just remember that I don't care for spicy. LOL or rather it does not care for me.

It's fun reading this thread and getting little peeks into everyone's personalities!

Everything is better in lime green.

Love driving horses of all sizes.

Home is tropical/beach theme.

If I could knit and read at the same time I might never leave my house.
I really enjoy working with natural fiber and hand dyed yarns.

I will read anything put in front of my. Used books are one of my favorite items
default_smile.png

Let's see, I gave quite a few hints but here are some more. I live in FLA so if it's an outdoor activity chances are we've tried it especially if it includes water. We like to travel. I have 2 kids. Gatlin is 14 yrs old. He likes anything with wheels and an engine. Emily is 12 yrs old. She likes ALL animals....well except crickets...go figure that one! She also loves to draw. I love old copper pots and old salt cellars. My middle name is Cheap so anything that multitasks is great. I'm not religious or even especially politically correct. I don't like pink and/or frilly girlie things. I like elegant and/or sparkly things. And, I like to learn new things. I have 3 mini mares here in FLA(more in NC). Julie is 33" black/white minimal tobiano. Chloe is 34" solid bay no white at all. And Charm is 35" 50/50 black/white tobiano. All 3 drive, jump, and do obstacles. We also have Emily's 2 yr old 13.1h dark bay/brown Welsh cross gelding named Falcon.

okay so anything horsey is good... i have a B size shetland mare.

i love coffee mugs cuz i drink a lot of tea at night. i love tea too.

i have a french bulldog... male.

i LOVE cupcakes and donuts!!! but never really eat them cuz always on low carb diet

but..... of course if i got them as i gift I would HAVE TO eat them
default_eat.gif
default_yes.gif

So yes definitely cupcakes, donuts, cake hahahah!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

candy of course, chocolate of course.
default_rolleyes.gif

not sure of my size so rather no clothes.
default_unsure.png

Actually anything would be okay with me! Just love being a part of this!!

All gifts wrapped and packed tight into a box. Dropping off at the Post Office tomorrow morning first thing! I had a lot of fun doing this one. Happy Holidays LB family!

All done shopping and crafting. Hoping to get it wrapped and off to the post office today...but I have been chasing lose cows all day, so probably Monday lol.

All done shopping and crafting. Hoping to get it wrapped and off to the post office today...but I have been chasing lose cows all day, so probably Monday lol.
I know how those darn cows can interrupt a day. None loose here at the moment, but we just brought them all home from fall grazing to ship calves. Doctored one calf for a snoot full of porcupine quills.

Secret Santa gift wrapped and mailed. Supposed to arrive on Tuesday. If you get a package from me, Angie Foy, you can open it because everything inside is wrapped separately. Of course, you can open them as soon as you get them cause heaven knows I would. Enjoy.

Secret Santa gift wrapped and mailed. Supposed to arrive on Tuesday. If you get a package from me, David Foy, you can open it because everything inside is wrapped separately. Of course, you can open them as soon as you get them cause heaven knows I would. Enjoy.

I know how those darn cows can interrupt a day. None loose here at the moment, but we just brought them all home from fall grazing to ship calves. Doctored one calf for a snoot full of porcupine quills.
Never had one tangle with a porcupine...but had a heifer get skunked once, poor thing stunk for weeks.

Latest posts

Back