She's getting close!! --She's here !!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been watching your thread. I can't wait to see what the foal looks like.

Here's something I just thought abput. My mare was given her preloading vaccines onot February 1, because we thought she was going to deliver around March 11. Should I redo her vaccines for the foals antibodies?

Please excuse all the typos. That's supposed to say about, and pre foaling

Today was day 359, by the vets guess, or by the measurements of the fetal eye. I'm trying not to be too concerned, but this mini horse has become my best friend, and I'm scared for her. I will try to post pics from earlier tonight.

20160327_175716.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully it will let me post another one, nope, no luck

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I keep praying she will have the foal this week, because we are on spring break.

We always did pre-baby vaccines at about 6-8 weeks out but if it's off by a little, you are still OK. It's harder to calculate when you don't know exactly when they were bred and/or they go over the due dates...

She is looking awesome, I'm excited for you.

I, too, am getting close to having two new ones. The 3rd mare is much smaller now - so part of her "belly" wasn't the foal itself but was due to being way heavy (fat). the running from the other ponies has trimmed her down nicely and I think we are looking at a mid-May/early June baby with her which matches the July month that the Mom noticed she was being mounted in the pasture by the stallion.

Looking good , fingers and toes are crossed
default_pray.gif

I can't wait to see pictures of the foal!!!I am praying everything goes smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back