POST HERE when your Santa gift arrives!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Martha, unfortunately, it's probably the post office. I have a package that according to tracking departed the state hub Tues the 22nd and 2pm, then disappeared, it should have been here by Thursday (24th) at the latest. I contacted my post office this morning, and the gal is going to do what she can to try to track it down. [Only reason I didn't start tracking it sooner, I forgot about it today, til I was looking through some notes on my desk, and found the note that I had ordered it, so I started hunting for it.]

Hope yours shows up soon. You can sign up for e-mail notices on packages with tracking, so I've done that, and it'll come to my e-mail with any updates, only works if someone scans the package. And, I've contacted my post master and she's looking into it.

Santa is looking into it now Marsha
default_smile.png

I received my gift today ♥ Thank you Jeannie !! I got a T Shirt with a tractor on it that I love, it says Farmers...somebody has to feed you people. A cookbook that after only looking at 10 pages I've already highlighted 3 recipes, And a Miniature Horses book. Jeannie this book The Miniature Horse by Jill Coffee is the revised edition that I did Not have, I am so happy to get this book. I also got a roll of vet wrap that will come in handy and a Ghiradelli chocolate which went into my mouth immediately. I appreciate all of it so THANK YOU again. Kind regards, Debby

My Santa's gift arrived late Christmas eve, just in time! I'm so sorry for taking so long to share, my entire family got that Norovirus that's going around on Christmas day and I'm just now feeling recovered enough to catch up on the past week. My Santa gave me well thought out and useful gifts which I greatly appricate! The forum wont allow me to upload the photo, but I got a halter for my mini, treats for him (hes going to looooove these!), Keurig teas, carmels (yum!), brownie brittle and home made jam (cannot wait to try this loooove homemade jams!). Thank you so much Santa!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Santa was CaliHorseChic (Alice) She gave me a necklace. Thanks Alice!
Awe you pictured it backwards.. Anyway it's something I handmade, it says Horses are not my life they make my life whole.. And has a horse shoe charm and a bead charm as well.
default_smile.png
I'd share a picture of how they look but for some reason all my photos are too big to upload.

CaliHorseChic maybe Robin will re-post a better photo it sounds awesome. I know since it's homemade a lot of work went into it.

It's taken some waiting & tracking down, but your gift should be on it's way to you soon Marsha! Yay!

So sorry this is late! Things have been crazy here.

Thank you so much for the gifts barefootin'! You have spoiled me, I got the conchos and polo wraps first then a week later I got the rest of it. I could not believe there was more! Thank you so much! For the conchos I ended up ordering a whole new jeweled browband and matching tear drop just for them because they were so pretty!

I can't take pictures right now but because this is already late I will list what I got.

Green and raspberry/purple colored set of conchos

Blue plaid polo wraps

Butterfly/macaw bag

Florida cup holder

Chocolates

Moon bracelet

"What horses teach us" 2016 calendar

Blue rhinestone "dandy" brush(I don't know what you guys call it? The long bristled one you use to flick dust and dirt off their coats.)

Okeechobee magazine

And a custom name plac with Diva's name on it!

Thank you so much and I hope I did not miss anything on the list!

My Santa gift arrived yesterday! What a tale of travels it could tell! I always enjoy things from my Santa's location and Rebecca Hoy from Idaho found some goodies! A great Idaho Gothic mug (which my husband hefted and eyed possessively), some interesting Idaho potato recipes (I think the chocolate cake made with mashed potatoes will be the first to try), warm fuzzy socks, and a darling holiday S&P. All wrapped up so I had the fun of opening each. Thank you!

forum.jpg

YAY! I got my 100% now! I'm SO happy! Thank you all, and I hope you all enjoyed the Secret Santa and will watch for the sign up thread here in OCTOBER!!!

Latest posts

Back