POST HERE when your Santa gift arrives!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, my tracking number still says in transit to be delivered Thursday...17 December. :-/ Guess it's not on time.

If my gift doesn't arrive on time, my elf may have to celebrate Kings' Day with us on the 6th of January. One of the advantages of a multi-cultural household! ;-)

Well, my tracking number still says in transit to be delivered Thursday...17 December. :-/ Guess it's not on time.
It might still make it, just don't hold your breath... I mailed out two packages last week, priority with tracking. One mailed Dec 12th, when I printed the label it said delivery Dec 14th; well we had bad roads and mail was 2 hours late that day, so it didn't leave our little post office til Monday, scanned into the main state hub that night with expected delivery of Dec 17th; then no tracking information for 5 days, it was finally scanned again the 19th with expected delivery of the 21st; it did actually arrive today. Second package, mailed Wednesday the 16th, expected delivery the 19th, no tracking information til the evening of the 18th, it made it's destination state still saying delivery the 19th, update on the 19th says delivery the 21st; guess what it was actually delivered on Sunday the 20th. Three more packages dropped in the mail the 19th, expected delivery is before Christmas, but I'm not going to hold my breath; only one is Christmas presents and the tracking is spotty at best.

Hope you SS package arrives at it's destination on time

Couldn't stand it any longer and opened my SS gift today. Two baggies of treats for the horses, and a lovely pendant that I'm pretty sure Robin (REO) made. I'll try to get a picture.

Thank you so very much.

My SS was Angie Foy aka: Dannigirl

Yay! Yes your wonderful Santa Angie
default_wub.png
had me make that for you.

IMG_20151224_234953.jpg

IMG_20151224_232809.jpg

Here are a couple of photos of my gifts from my Secret Santa. I haven't opened them yet. As you can see, they're the focal point of our little Christmas area. In the first one, I edited it a bit. Made the horse on the paper appear to be leaping out of the ribbon!!

Thank you Santa!! I love the gift wrap, the LOVELY hand-made wire ornaments and the pecans. Can't wait to see what's inside.....and since it's now officially Christmas Day....YAAAAAHHOOOO!! I can open gifts now. Be back later to tell y'all what's inside.

Wow! Look at all the great goodies!

I almost made it! Only 3 left to go to get my 100% (2 of those involve the same person & I can't reach her)

But I was Sooooo close!

I was Santa to 3 people. I'd taken on a 3rd one so 2 late comers could play. I hope they all loved their gifts as much as I enjoyed giving them!

I'll be opening mine sometime later today. I put it off as long as possible since it's our whole Christmas. I'll be back later to share & thank my Santas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
default_wub.png

IMG_20151225_082341_149.jpg

Here's the overview picture. Treats for Lucky, Penny and Simona. Pretty handmade ornaments that I can use all year. A starter collection of beads....my two favorites are the fat FAT pig and the green leaf.

The BEST PART of my gift, however, is the book!! "Getting in TTouch" by Linda Tellington-Jones. I don't believe in coincidences. The reason I say this is because I don't remember mentioning, either here or in my hints, that I'm saving to do an equine massage course! Now, I might just be suffering from old-timers' disease, but I don't think so. I take it as God's way of telling me that the money for the course is coming, just keep studying while I'm saving.

Thank you so very, very much Secret Santa. Now I HAVE pretties, can MAKE pretties and can help the little horsies FEEL pretty! ;-)

attachicon.gif
IMG_20151225_082341_149.jpg

Here's the overview picture. Treats for Lucky, Penny and Simona. Pretty handmade ornaments that I can use all year. A starter collection of beads....my two favorites are the fat FAT pig and the green leaf.

The BEST PART of my gift, however, is the book!! "Getting in TTouch" by Linda Tellington-Jones. I don't believe in coincidences. The reason I say this is because I don't remember mentioning, either here or in my hints, that I'm saving to do an equine massage course! Now, I might just be suffering from old-timers' disease, but I don't think so. I take it as God's way of telling me that the money for the course is coming, just keep studying while I'm saving.

Thank you so very, very much Secret Santa. Now I HAVE pretties, can MAKE pretties and can help the little horsies FEEL pretty! ;-)
Merry Christmas! That horse wrapping paper was designed by Shari on the forum. I bought a roll from her a few years ago and eke it out for specially wrapped gifts.

I have not touched gifts or eaten yet today. I'm not feeling well.

I was Santa to 3 people, so I had 3 Santas too!

My Santa was Renee in Italy! Wow! She spoiled me! She got me just what I wanted! A gorgeous big Italian mug! I LOVE it! Then the got me all kinds of goodies! Hot chocolate mix (I need directions LOL) and a salt & pepper shaker, 3 towelets in a felt bag, spray & soap, another soap & an ornament to put a pretty scent on! Thank you SO much Renee! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

IMG_7986.jpg

My Santa was Brittany in Alaska! Oh neato! I so love love the Alaskan big mug you got me! It's better than I imagined!! Not only that, salmon jerky made in Alaska! I had to hide it from my hubby LOL! I'll let him have some! ;) Thank you SO much!!!!!!!

IMG_7990.jpg

My Santa was CaliHorseChic (Alice) She gave me a necklace. Thanks Alice!

IMG_7992.jpg

I hope you are feeling better Robin, feeling poorly on Christmas Day is so unfair.

I wrote instructions for the hot chocolate inside the Christmas card. Sending hugs.

Hi Dave (fancyshadow) sorry I'm late seeing this. I hope you like your Southern Pecan Pie wax melts! I apologize for not putting the little bag with the scoop in there, it was in my truck when I left the post office. No doubt you love the chocolates (they almost didn't make it into the package) LOL The jelly is my homemade Muscadine/Scuppernong jelly, I wanted to add a little Georgia in there. Glad it arrived safely, and that you like it. I hope you and Angie had a wonderful Christmas and that you both have a healthy, happy, prosperous, and very blessed New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't understand metric measures
default_blush.png

I hope you get your gift soon Marsha
default_smile.png

Oh sorry Robin, when I get Home I will ask one of my American friends to convert it for me and I will email you but if I remember correctly it is 125 ml which is more or less a mug of milk per sachet. Bring it to boil whilst mixing and stir until it is dense.

The on-line converter says that 125ml is 4.22 ounces.

You can find a converter on-line for just about all meter to standard and vise versa measurements. I just google what I'm looking for and the first to pop up is usually an automatic converter that you just plug numbers into and it spits out an answer.

Latest posts

Back