Magic Marker 2015

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still unfolding, but plan on keeping. Either as a stallion prospect or a show gelding.

Still unfolding, but plan on keeping. Either as a stallion prospect or a show gelding.

Congratulations he is lovely
default_smile.png
Love his bald face
default_smile.png

So cute, and blue eyes too. Very jealous
default_smile.png
. Had a dream the other day my black mare had a buckskin lol. Haha woke up hoping it wasn't a dream. Congrats her is a stunner

Awesome - congrats! Finally some babies are making their way into the world!!!

Congratulations!

Hoping for a buckskin pinto myself!
default_smile.png

(Will settle for healthy!)

Oh my goodness, another baby today. That would be so exciting!!

Little Zazzy at one day old and unfolding nicely. I just love him, as does is mom. He has 6" cannons and is 20" tall, so should stay well under 30". If he continues to delop nicelu, he will be heading to the show ring.

CAM00526.jpg

CAM00527.jpg

CAM00528.jpg

I doubt he would be upset. It got chilly last night. We lowered the heat lamp, but it wasn't working. We took a sleave of a sweatshirt and a sleave of a heavier sweater and made him a blanket. He still shivered, so today we bought a fleece small child's jacket. Between all three he is warm and very cutr. Keeping an eye on him to make sure he doesn't get tangled up. Fits really well, without moving and not. Limiting his movement.

CAM00530.jpg

He is a doll baby and I love his beautiful white face. What a cutie pie!!

Next in line for the Miniatures is Wind. She is 338 days today. Her bag has gotten rock hard just being turned out today. The nipples just need to fill and we are a go. The Arabian cross is at 352 days and still holding onto her baby. Bag is pretty full and tight. One nipple has wax but I think she needs to fill more.

CAM00532.jpg

CAM00533.jpg

CAM00534.jpg

CAM00535.jpg

Here's to another safe foaling and beautiful baby. Looks like it will be soon.

Well we have a mare that wants to get on the band wagon. Design is between 309-321 days and has gone from zero to sixty in two days. I checked her two days ago and nothing. She foaled her first foal at 354 days. Checked her yesterday because it looked like her private area was swollen and her tailhead was raised more. She had some development in milk bar, so traded her out for Feather in foaling stall (only have two). Checked her this morning and her bag was more filled. Checked again this afternoon and had more filling in her bag. This evening before feeding, checked again. Vulva very swollen and elongated. Inside is turning dark red. Bag could fill more, but is hard and nipples facing down. Guess I'm staying up tonight. She foaled about 10:30 pm with her first foal. This foal will be our junior stallions first.

CAM00537.jpg

CAM00538.jpg

CAM00539.jpg

CAM00540.jpg

CAM00541.jpg

Latest posts

Back