Found a recipe book on FROZEN POPS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
Yippee! It was on the clearance table. Boy oh boy oh boy. Everything looks so good and pretty and healthy! After buying the book I bought some popsicle sticks today. Have been internet window shopping for popsicle makers. For right now I will use plastic cups and paper cups until I can read all of the reviews. Thought I was going to have a dieters mental breakdown in the craft store looking for popsicle molds WHICH they had none of but (there's always a but is seems) the cupcake and the candy mold and the cake stuff gave me the sweet treat delirium tremors
default_sad.png
!

Will do. Some are almost too pretty to eat. Seems made from scratch popsicles have no limits. When I was doing some internet shopping for popsicle molds I saw a website where some people are actually doing them out of the mobile food trailers.

Ok, here is the first one I tried and it was delicious. I actually made these a few days ago. After filling the popsicle molds I had leftover mix and just put it a Rubbbermaid container. It was semi-frozen after a few hours. It tasted like home made ice cream. Delish. Even better than the popsicles because it was sweeter and slushy.

In this recipe I substituted sliced strawberries for the pineapple chunks.

PARADISE POPS
1 CUP MILK
3/4 CUP FRESH OR FROZEN PINEAPPLE CHUNKS
3/4 CUP FRESH OR FROZEN MANGO
1/4 CUP COCONUT MILK (I USED SILK BRAND)
1 TBSP HONEY
COMBINE. LET BLEND A FEW SECONDS IN FOOD PROCESSOR OR BLENDER. POUR UP AND FREEZE.

I bet the new silicone cupcake pans would be great for making popsicles, and the frozen treat should just pop out of the flexible mold. Now you got me thinking of frozen pops.

I bet the new silicone cupcake pans would be great for making popsicles, and the frozen treat should just pop out of the flexible mold. Now you got me thinking of frozen pops.
I bet they would work. I made some more this week and just used smallish paper cups. The paper peeled right off. They were very good. I got them really sweet using organic pear juice and stevia.

Vickie, have you ever eaten frozen grapes, cherries, watermelon, etc? It is so good, esp the frozen grapes!

Latest posts

Back