I Can't Believe One of the Best PIZZAs I Ever Had Came From....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
DOMINOS!!!

I was never even that big a fan of their pizza, but we tried their new Pan Pizza a couple months ago and it is out of this world. We've gotten it a few times since, and I have daydreamed of having it a lot more often than a few times!

When we order pizza, we always get extra sauce and we do that also when we get this pan pizza. It is just the best best BEST! No doubt, it is not good for you, but it is absolutely worth treating yourself to sometimes
default_yes.gif

If you order online, or if you call it in, they usually have it w/ 2 toppings for $7.99, but you have to pick that coupon or ask for it. You can order more than one at that price, and get more toppings at additional charge.

We had it again last night, and it's leftover that tonight for dinner (along with some soup I made, and a salad). It's barely 8am, but I am seriously looking forward to dinner!

dominos-pan-pizza.jpg

I've been wanting to try this since they changed their crust so hopefully soon! I LOVE cold pizza for breakfast.

Shhhh... you reading my mind or something??? I'm trying not to let myself, but I bet I won't hold out long.

Latest posts

Back