Chat Board "Nursery" - post pics of foals born with help from this board

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

targetsmom

Reaction score
Was just thinking that we should have a pinned post on this sub-forum for all the foals born here so all the "aunties" will have a single place to check the ones they helped come into the world.

We were three for three this year after 2 for 8 over 5 YEARS before this, so can't thank the watchers enough.

Our three:

Bunny, silver bay tobiano filly (will go gray) born 4/8 (Easter) 7.5" cannon. Vet helped on this one as it was another dystocia, but a happy ending.

Bunny_home_5_1.jpg

Clyde, bay pinto colt born 4/18, 8.5 " cannon bone and Snappy, bay filly born 4/26, 6 75" cannon bone.

Clyde's dam never laid down flat to set the alarm off and Snappy's dam gave NO warning signs at all except stood in the corner, dropped and went into labor.

Clyde_5_6_2.jpg

THANK YOU ALL!

My three beautiful babies from last season.

Marlanoc SP And Still I Rise

Buckskin filly

lyric19.jpg

Marlanoc SP Over The Moon

Bay colt

sterling 06.jpg

Marlanoc Stormin' In Style

Bay minimal splash pintaloosa colt

fantasyfoal02.jpg

Thanks to the crew for keeping me sane
default_smile.png
Well, sane-ish!
default_new_rofl.gif

HMH Montanas Southern Belle aka "Tinkerbelle" is a bay pintaloosa filly born 4/10/12

DSCN3188-3.jpg

DSCN3190-2.jpg

DSCN4128.jpg

MANY THANKS to all the aunties for all the help, support and love through Laney's pregnancy and foaling. I would have been lost without you all
default_worshippy.gif

I love the idea and I can't thank all the Aunties enough for all the love support and help. This is my first season to be on here and everyone has made me feel more than welcome and wanted. Thank you

Here is "Cloud Walker's First Edition" aka Eddy Born 5-04-2012 7.5" cannon bone

100_0195.jpg

Then we have "Cloud Walker's Whispering Wind Dixie" aka Dixie 7" cannon bone

100_0198.jpg

Along with her new favorite buddy Dalton age 3 1/2

Smokey was born at 4:30am on 5/5/2012

Thank you to everyone who helped "watch" Blondie via photos
default_smile.png

a1df75b5.jpg

638c6248.jpg

9278ff32.jpg

I love seeing pictures of the adorable foals!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay so Heres my 1 and only foal. You guys were awesome and such a big help to a newbie! Lily my maiden mare foaled on Mother's Day 5/13/2012 to Harmony a palimino pinto filly! Thanks for all that you all do!!!!

018.jpg

In progress of fixing my posts on here so the pictures show up, including updated pics on some, apparently the pics I had posted were moved or deleted so disappeared. So not sure which foals were actually watched on cam but all were chatted about so am going to post them all.

First is "Prince", he is a bay pinto with lots of pawprints, dam is LBFs Gorgeous and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick, should mature under 30" and is A/R eligible.

Next is "Reba", she is a sorrel appy filly that clipped out to have lots of pretty spots on her hips! Dam is Cherokee Rose Miss Never Miss and sire is Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated

Then we have "Eddy", born silver bay with a blanket and clipped off silver w/ a blanket and spots on his head and neck, so hopefully he will get his red back in his body a bit but who knows! Dam is Kaycee Babs and sire is Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated

"Baby Boo" I know was born on cam, he gave a lot of watchers a lot of worry as he was a very tight fit for his maiden dam! He is the most adorable buckskin pinto colt with two ice blue eyes! Dam is Maple Hollows Phlash of Fireworks and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

"Maestro" is a bay appy colt that was born in the middle of the night on one of the coldest nights as well but he has grown into a gorgeous colt and getting lots of white hairs on his face and starting mottling. Dam is Mars Rosebud and sire is Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo. A/R eligible and R Futurity nominated.

"Mira" is my miracle filly! Her dam was one of my injured horses when we were hit by a storm last summer and had her hind tendon severed. She had surgery to put it back together and has to wear a special shoe now. It was amazing through all her stress that she still stayed in foal and presented me with this adorable girl! Update her mommy is finally doing well without a shoe and is back in the pasture and much happier, not a happy stall horse!

DSCN1992edit.JPG

DSCF6424.JPG

DSCF9373edit.JPG

DSCF3578edit.JPG

DSCF9085edit.JPG

DSCF1732edit.JPG

62527_10151036106972882_865916464_n.jpg

DSCF3592.JPG

DSCF3583edit.JPG

DSCF7629edit.JPG

DSCF7005edit.JPG

DSCF1748edit.JPG

And continued:

"Lil Echo" is so tiny and correct, he is one of my favorites! Dam is Arions Maple Hollows Destiny and sire is COH Echo Express. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated

"Magic Woman" is super cute and keeps getting better and better. Need to get new pictures taken of her! Dam is Ramakers Hallies Angel and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated

"Faith" is an adorable little bay appy filly with tons of mottling and striped hooves. Dam is Maple Hollows Bodacious Babe and sire is COH Echo Express. LOVE this filly! A/R eligible and R Futurity nominated

"Dreamer" is a nice leggy B filly that is a sorrel appy, she was sold recently with her dam and before she left had tons of mottling developing! Dam is Blue Diamond Dream Catcher JS and sire is Arions Magnium PI.

"Rebel" is a cute lil guy that is black with appy characteristics. Dam is Timberviews Buttons and Bows and sire is Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

"Grey Lady" This little filly is a buckskin that will grey. She is a gorgeous and refined filly that I really need to get updated pictures of LOL! Dam is Lucky Four Blue Chip Electra and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R elibible and R Futurity nominated.

DSCF0405edit.JPG

DSCF8129.JPG

DSCF2309edit.JPG

DSCF7460edit.JPG

DSCF7636edit.JPG

DSCF7642edit.JPG

DSCF0483.JPG

And continued again:

This gorgeous black colt should develop appy later on. His dam is BPF The Devine Brewer Majors Miss Em and his sire is Iles Smokin Aces. A/R Eligible

"Uno" is a pretty special colt to me, he is my first foal by my show stallion and I am thrilled with him! Red dun appy with mottling and white hairs on his hips! Dam is Lakeviews Diamond Gal and sire is Maple Hollows Little Bit of Magic! A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

This leggy buckskin colt is very refined and showy. He is a taller colt that we are used to but definitely has that shetland look that so many people seem to like! Dam is Little Kings Frosty Fawn and sire is Little Kings Buckweiser. A/R eligible.

"Kmart" is a stunning palomino colt that is another of my favorites! Dam is Maple Hollows Midnite Surprise (Walmart) and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R Futurity nominated.

Wow this colt was a surprise, tons of color and refinement in a nice small package! Buckskin pinto that I can not seem to get a good picture of...ugh....he is so stunning in person that I cant get a picture to do him any justice! Dam is Rojan Farms Sweet Supreme Spring and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

This little filly is a silver bay pinto that is very refined and has nice movement. Dam is Kaycee Strawberry Wine and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

DSCF2393edit.JPG

DSCF7982.JPG

DSCF3570edit.JPG

DSCF7895edit.JPG

DSCF8126edit.JPG

resizedDSCF9293edit_opt.jpg

DSCF0803edit.JPG

Last time I have to continue...for now
default_whistling.gif
:

"Mr Twist" was another colt that gave a lot of people (me included) a good scare watching online! My mom had a heck of a time delivering this handsome boy as he wasnt quite in position but she did get him corrected and delivered and he is definitely worth it as he is just a gorgeous boy! Dam is Raygold Ramaker Sabrinia and sire is Arions Destinys Magic Trick. A/R eligible and R futurity nominated.

And the last for now is a black/bay? pinto filly that will grey. Her dam is Lakeview Farm Chloe and her sire is JCs Diminutive (ASPC/AMHR). Very nice filly that is very refined and correct. Should show really well. R eligible. Sadly I lost her dam at only a month old so sold her to a nice new family to raise her.

"London" is another gorgeous filly that is sired by our stallion but owned by a friend, I have permission to post. Buckskin filly sired by Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo and out of Triggers Nancy VB

DSCF8487.JPG

DSCN0710edit.JPG

DSCF8965edit.JPG

2012filly53112007roughclipdarker.jpg

Hey everyone thank you so much for the help and company during our marestare

here are a few pictures of our Perlino filly (with a little nose sunburn
default_sad.png
which is better now)

Xena (RF Bars Warrior Princess X Bow (Triple K boogies Bow Tie) at about 2 weeks old

Eagles Ring Bows Fine Chynna- born 5/6/12- she is our only foal expected this season

and we couldn't be more thrilled with her

2012filly52412017.jpg

2012filly52412014.jpg

My 2012 Maximum splash/sabino overo colt. He is out of my sorrel frame sabino overo mare who is Van Lo bred, and out of a black splash overo LWO- who is Buckaroo bred. Very nice colt, and boy can he MOVE! He is such a stunner. He is in his new home now, where he went with another colt around his age. He is having a blast I am sure.
default_smile.png
He actually was born with palomino overo markings, and then it later faded away, now he is solid white. But he does have black skin where the color was, so maybe once they owners shave him his color will be there, I dont know though. Mom is 37" AMHR and dad is 32" AMHA/AMHR, but he will remain AMHR registered, and will mature around 35-36".

DSCN2055.jpgDSCN2183.jpgDSCN1487.jpgDSCN2163.jpgDSCN2153.jpg

Here are my 6 babies from this year, 4 born in March and one in June and one in July.

SDC18319.jpg

Hat Trick - has been gelded and sold

SDC18325.jpg

Terre - still here

SDC18278.jpg

Blossom - sold

SDC18412.jpg

Prince Charming - sold

SDC18874.jpg

Echo - sold

SDC18813.jpg

Kato - keeping him.

Foaling season is over for me and I've been truely blessed to have 6 out of 6 foals arrive safely and healthy thanks to watchful eyes of the aunties. Many times I got to sleep knowing careful eyes were on my girls while I rested. God bless you all!!

Here are my 6 babies from this year, 4 born in March and one in June and one in July.

SDC18319.jpg

Hat Trick - has been gelded and sold

SDC18325.jpg

Terre - still here

SDC18278.jpg

Blossom - sold

SDC18412.jpg

Prince Charming - sold

SDC18874.jpg

Echo - sold

SDC18813.jpg

Kato - keeping him.

Foaling season is over for me and I've been truely blessed to have 6 out of 6 foals arrive safely and healthy thanks to watchful eyes of the aunties. Many times I got to sleep knowing careful eyes were on my girls while I rested. God bless you all!!
awww no problem at all Amanda! we absoloutly loved watching your beautiful girls! and what gorgeous foals you have had
default_smile.png
I love all your new babies! stunning!

Posting this for Parmela of Star Ridge Acres, with her comment (and permission) "I feel like I can never repay all the “ladies” for the help and reassurance they gave me when Raven was foaling. This is Star Ridge Raven’s Velvet Beauty. Born 3/24/12 7:15 CST. "

ravens_colt-5.jpg

ravens_colt-7.jpg

Thank you everyone who gave their advice whilst I was waiting for this filly's arrival you guys were so helpful it was great.. Such a great forum and people no one saying nasty things but everyone being of help with anything I asked. Luckily we had a quick and breeze free delivery and mum and foal are doing terrific.P8317445.jpg

I just realised i forgot to post in this lol Heres Koora born on the 25/10/12

IMG_2375 - Copy.JPG

And thanks to everyone for sharing all of your wonderful knowledge with me
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back