Rodie's Mini Ranch Invite you to watch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.50 am and FF is having a cuddle with Sue
wub.gif
It is so funny has she tries to rub her back on FF's chin, you can see that FF isn't impressed but she just takes it. She will be a wonderful mum. Another 6 days and there will be a new moon so lets hope that brings baby.

Yes Lea we need some photos, can you put the camera under her tummy so we can see her boobs from that angle? Thanks

another night has passed for you Lea and still no baby you poor thing...
default_no.gif

oh lets hope your foal is born on or before the new moon!!

Come out! Come out! We know you are there and we want to meet you in person!!
default_yes.gif

A lot of up and down. Even the horse sitter said today she has been acting a little restless. Here are some pics I jsut took. With it getting dark out so earily I dont have time to get pics!!

Thanks for watching!!

10-20a.JPG

10-20b.JPG

I think she should still fill that udder a bit more Lea, if she is to go by the book
default_rolleyes.gif
more waiting ....
default_wacko.png
but we are here for you and watching your precious girl!!

HOW CUTE you have a horse sitter!! love it!

this is a pic of Suzie's udder the day she foaled... thats the angle I use mostly, I go from behind the legs and snap
default_wink.png

don't know if your able to do that but thought it might help
default_yes.gif

183.JPG

184.JPG

What a great idea! Have a sitter while you work
default_aktion033.gif
I may have to do that. Since hubby is retired he can be the sitter for the grandson and the mares.
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Thank you Lea that's great! Plus marestare you can't miss.
default_biggrin.png

hhmmmm, I can't see much change in her udder
no.gif
maybe it is just the pics.

I agree, I dont see that she is really close yet.... haven't been able to tune into MS so am missing her with her kitty. That is too cute.

That is a great idea to take pic from behind. I have never had that much milk drip. Good greif that is a milk bar!!! lol

Yes I have the watchers at night and a sitter during the day. We foster dogs and one family that adopter the foster still keeps in touch. THe daughter is going to school to be a vet tech. So she comes during the day and watches her. She does her mome work, watches tv and gets to play with the dogs and horses. So dogs get a potty break and the horse gets a sitter. And it only costs me a couple bucks!

I will get picks tomorrow. We are heading out for Fido Fest in the afternoon:)

Thanks so much. I feel bad to making everyone wait!

haha it sure is, and she has PLENTY of milk for her little man Finn!!
default_biggrin.png

thats super cool!! what a great idea! give your sitter a hug from us and tell her the Auntie's think she is doing a brilliant job!!
default_yes.gif

Yay for pictures hope you have a great time at the fest... can I ask what exactly a Fido fest is??
default_rolleyes.gif

don't worry Lea we are here for you!!

these poor aunties had to wait about 4 months for Suzie, lol so we are here with you!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Yeah Lea, we are well trained for the waiting game
biggrin.gif
so no worries there, as Diane said it gives us time to fool around
rolleyes.gif

3.30 am and FF is stood quietly in her corner

Lea, we were all a bit worried as to what we were going to do with ourselves after Suzie's mammoth pregnancy, then suddenly another 'batch' of pregnant mares popped on to our screens, so we are very happy watching Aunties.
default_yes.gif

We know how frustrating and exciting it is for you, but we are quite content to chat and watch, to watch and chat, and to wait for as long as it takes!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks.Here are some pics I just took, with etter angel

10-23a.JPG

10-23b.JPG

Thanks Lea, How long was FF out with the stallion for? I think you have already said but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Renee

We hand bred her Oct 30th but obvious she didnt take. We left her in with him until end of Nov. So I am hoping she took then!!

Thanks Lea, How long was FF out with the stallion for? I think you have already said but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Renee

Looks like she still has some filling to do. Bit like my last girl! Let's cross our fingers and hope they fill quickly so we can sleep properly again
default_yes.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

I can't remember Lea but is she a maiden? how did she bag up with her last foal if she isn't...

she is one gorgeous girl, we love watching her and Sue hehe
default_wub.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back