Reserve National Champion!!!!Dillon

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
Dillon just won Reserve National Champion in his driving class!! Dillion is our little red-headed, 5 year old rascal step grand son. We are busting with pride!

He was driving Villa's Love Toy 4 You, owned by Sherry Martin. He's been driving Toy all summer at the shows, and has been showing him in hunter and jumping. My daughters bought Toy several years ago, broke and trained him and sold him when we moved to Texas. Then his owner sold him to Sherry and she has done a great job showing him. We want to thank Sherry for the great job she has done with Toy, and for letting Dillon show him. The class was Youth country western pleaure 7 and under-under. Congratulations to Joel Cloke for being the Nationl Champion in that class. Way to go boys.

Oh by the way, Dillion is the little red headed guy that crashed the jumps because of his short arms not being to reach quite high enough!

WHOOOO HOOOO!!!! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

Woo hooo! I don't think I know Dillon but I know Toy and Sherry. I bet EVERYONE is so excited!

Hey Dillon, WAY TO GO
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You dont have to have long arms for driving. I wish I got to see you drive...Im sorry I missed it.

I sure hope you are celebrating tonight
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Thats great! Post a picture of him. I need a face to go with the name!
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Woo Hoo! I came in the house from clipping just in time to see his whole class. SO glad we have the live video. Dillon and Toy looked great and I have to say he and Sherry were turned out very nicely in their matching outfits! Good thing no one was in the house or they would have thought I was crazy sitting in front of the computer cheering and clapping for them!

I am headed to Nationals tomorrow. Should be there about 3 p.m.

Congratulations!!!! I missed seeing him in the driving but I did see him in both jumping classes. I thought he did great.

CONGRATULATIONS! I've been watching the youngsters every chance I get and I did see that whole class.....and I was IMPRESSED!

Charlotte

Congratulations to all! I haven't had a moment to even watch any of Nationals but I am happy for all!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back