Zorro Enjoys The Snow.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
We got that crazy storm and were snowed in all day sunday :DOH! Wel the aftermath about 4 feet in some snow drifts
default_new_shocked.gif
Anyways Zorro had fun where he wasn't to little to run in
default_biggrin.png

Here he is 8 months old ; 1 1/2 of Fuzz :p ;

winterzorro4.jpg

winterzorro3.jpg

winterzorro.jpg

winterzorro2.jpg

default_wub.png

winterzorro5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh!!!!!! I love him and the snow!!!!!!!!!!

winter29.gif

So far this year, we have only had a little less than 1". I am looking forward to seeing my Big City babies in their first real snow. I love winter
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

winter23.gif

He's a cutie. We have more snow though. I had to dig a path in Finn and Kid's pasture so they can get to the shed. I haven't put them out yet though. I also had to dig a path in Bookers' pasture so he can get to his shed. The mares shed is up against the barn so the barn is like a wind block so the snow is not to close to the shed so I didn't have to dig them paths. My arms are sore.
default_wacko.png

Wooohooo...go Zorro go!!

The drifts are BAD arent they? Im scared the horses will get trapped in them! lol.

Oh Zorro <3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I dont know Dev, I think I might love him more than you do lol. just kidding, its clear how much you love him
default_wub.png

Oh Zorro <3. LOVE LOVE LOVE! I dont know Dev, I think I might love him more than you do lol. just kidding, its clear how much you love him
default_wub.png
Awe
default_wub.png
You can come when I do his first clip aha I know you like a good clipping session ah it'll be the funnest clip ive ever done like getting a new horse LOL
default_wub.png
I think Ill have to get you to do a drawing of him
default_wub.png

<3 ya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Spunk is good
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

He is beautiful Devon, i think you are going to be very happy with next years show season
default_yes.gif
. He always makes me smile
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back