Ziggy Stardust

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniwhinny

Reaction score
Three years ago we lost our first and only foal. 1 1/2 months before she was due my mare aborted her (well after a $6000 vet bill) Despite Fort Dodges total denial of it being their products I still find it too much coincidence that my healthy mare (and foal) got her shots at 7pm and by midnight the baby was being aborted.

Anyhow, enough of that...as a tribute to her "Ziggy Stardust" we laid her tiny body to rest under the tree in our driveway ( a turnaround ) right where momma - MiniV Raider's Princess Elizabeth and her dad - Mini V Midnight's Last Dance walk past daily.

I put my Breyer model of Bond Snippet (her uncle) on the tree and things grew from there. Some of you have even sent me your retired Breyers (and others) to live out their retirement running free in the High Desert breeze.

Today I bought two new models that I really love (not Breyers) ....want to share them and then show just how full my little tree is getting.

Shine on Ziggy...shine on
default_wub.png

z06.jpg

z05.jpg

z04.jpg

z03.jpg

z02.jpg

and of course....the tree

z01.jpg

what a wonderful way to remember, love the new addiotions especially the one with the baby ( partial i guess
default_biggrin.png
, anything baby touches me right now gotta love hormones)

Love your fairies on horseback......(especially the one with the baby)........

Oh your memory tree is wonderful! What a great idea........
default_wub.png

What a wonderful way to honor your little angel! I love what you did.

Hugs

Bonnie

Thanks guys glad you like it. She, for sure, will never be forgotton
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back