Ziggi is 2 days old, 1st time outside! Pictures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
She is definately what the doctor ordered for us!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
She is sooo personable. We need help with her reg. name. You guys are awesome at names...Any help is appreciated!
default_aktion033.gif
We would like it to start with Dillinger's and have Whispering in it......Thanks...

IMG_6643.jpg

IMG_6649.jpg

IMG_6675.jpg

IMG_6592-2.jpg

IMG_6603-1.jpg

Also...she has a white stripe on her front hoof, does this mean anything, or will it go away???

IMG_6610-1.jpg

Dillingers Whispering Breeze. She looks like a Breezy kinda girl.

Gosh she is the cutest little thing!!!!

How about Dillinger's SheZ Been Whispering = ) Or just Dillinger's SheZ Whispering.

I love this little gals dorsal stripe Ziggy, never seen one quite like it, and all my mares have them! My fav. color as well! Adorable!

How about this???? Dillinger's Whispering SheZ Sew Perfect(because of the zig-zag, sewing machine)???? :DOH! I am not good at this at all!!!
default_wacko.png

I like Dillinger's Whispering SheZ Sew Perfect as well – that’s the first thing I thought of is it reminded me of a zigzag stitch but it would have to show as

Dillinger'sWhisperingSheZSewPerfect

Also like Sara (cowgurl up) Dillinger's SheZ Been Whispering

Dillinger's Whispering A Zig Zag

Dillinger’s ZigNZag Whisperin Winds

Dillinger’s Dun Ziggin And Zaggin (I know no whispering)

Dillinger’sDunWhisperingUpAZigZag

Dillinger’s Whispering Up A Zig Zag

And either way
default_wub.png
she's BFUL
default_smile.png

Man....I like some of these other names too!!! Very neat ideas! Rockin R is going to have a hard time choosing!!! = )

Latest posts

Back