Ziggi has lost her Zag!! DRATS!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockin r

Reaction score
It has been sooooo hot here, when Ziggi is out for just 1/2 hour she is sweating! So we bit the bullet and clipped her. Yep! her zig zag is gone...Sigh... But we knew from what evryone said that she probably would. She still has it in her tail. We were pretty surprised after we clipped her what we found...Can any one tell me what is going on with her colour??
default_wacko.png
I did not really show up i the pics but there is alot of (shading?) and black across her back and her neck.

She is a little one! Our girl, Ziggi....before her clip
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

IMG_6853.jpg

IMG_6833.jpg

IMG_6850.jpg

IMG_6900.jpg

And After...

IMG_6916.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

And the Shading?...
default_wacko.png

IMG_6923.jpg

Wow!!! She was adorable before her clip, but she is gorgeous with the clip!! The name is still very cute though! Sorry, I don't know about the shading, I just wanted to let you know how gorgeous I thought your baby was!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She is SO adorable! As for color--I am no expert, but I would say smutty buckskin/dun.

OMG, I so love to see the littles in their fuzzies, so many look awkward and funny when clipped but OMG again, that is a perfect filly, terrific clip jpb too. I adore her color and definitely see dun there, goodness she's so nice! Keeper?

What a pretty baby Theresa!!! It's so much fun to uncover them.

How's Dreamer doing?

Barbie

She is SO adorable! As for color--I am no expert, but I would say smutty buckskin/dun.
I believe her dam is a Smutty Buckskin/Dun, but she is reg as a Smutty Buckskin.

I think she will look just like her mom..I think she will mature to about 33-34". Not sure.

We are going to take better pics of her this afternoon, when the sun is out.

OMG, I so love to see the littles in their fuzzies, so many look awkward and funny when clipped but OMG again, that is a perfect filly, terrific clip jpb too. I adore her color and definitely see dun there, goodness she's so nice! Keeper?
Time will tell if we will ever let her go! She is just to "precious" to us right now. I would love to get her into a show or two, but they are few and far between here. And time is a lux. that we just don't have. I know nothing about training for the show ring, and if I were to train her I am afraid that I would ruin her. No training at all is better than bad training in my book.

Thanks Jill....

What a pretty baby Theresa!!! It's so much fun to uncover them.

How's Dreamer doing?

Barbie
Dreamer is doing to good for her own good! Does that make sence?
default_wacko.png
She has now decieded that she can "trot" everywhere she wants to go. For the First time yesterday, she actually trotted away from us when we were putting her up for the night, we had to corner her to catch her! She did not want to go in her stall! So, we are going to let her "out" on her own every other day, so she don't over work her hip. But she still will have her 2x a day excersice/therapy "on a lead". She woke me up at 730 am yest. am. Art put her in our yard to graze, and she was by our bedroom window whinnying up a storm at the other mares! This went on for about 30 mins. It was the first time since she has been home that I have "heard her voice" so strongly and yet so majestic!
default_wub.png
I can talk about her all day!

She looks like a buckskin with the dun, the "shading" is either related to the dun genetics or she's a little bit of a smutty buckskin. She is very pretty, you did a good job clipping her. The babies aren't always easy to clip
default_smile.png

Andrea

Wow! She looks gorgeous!!! I love how dark her dorsal is! And it is great to hear that Dreamer is doing so well.

Latest posts

Back