Zephyr Woods Foals-10th A FILLY!!!!!!!!! by Ginger 10:30 pm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
After weeks of watching - one false alarm and then keeping home one of my kids on Tuesday and Wednesday- Jessie and Shawn and then Rick- (the other half who wasn't happy about the thought of having to foal out a mare) on Thursday - our 2x Reserve National Champion- finally decided to get down to business at 0300 Friday morning and have a beautiful LOUD bay pinto colt with 2 blue eyes. He is very strong and was trying to get up immediately. All the time crooning like he was singing a song.

SO WELCOME our newest member that once again I wish was a filly but he is still really nice
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Zephyr Woods Ole Blue Eyed Treasure- pictured at 12 hours old. Can't wait for him to unfold. Looks like his beautiful father as the other side is white like daddy- LM Hawks Rare Treasure
default_smile.png

LasscoltApril32009.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, congrats!! He is lovely like daddy. How is Cinderella and snickers? I need to call u, I see u are having computer problems. That always makes me crazy
default_wacko.png

Hey Jen

Both Cinderella and Snickers are great. They would be happier like me if it would STOP SNOWING and get green. Snickers along with with rest of the yearling boys are thinking they are BIG boys - UGH.

For some reason the computer is being better today but have to reset it OH EVERY 5 minutes so ALOT of wasted time
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wacko.png
. And maybe it will let me send out a email about every other day. So I am at my wits end with it. Hopefully the person I am to contact on Monday will help or I have to reformat and GUESS what I can't remember where the discs are
default_smile.png
(LOL)

Betty hasn't started bagging and she is the one I am waiting for to make the BIG trip to her future date
default_smile.png
that is a secret
default_wub.png
and to see you and bring the new additions
default_smile.png

He's a gorgeous baby and I love the blue eyes, Congratulations!

Congratulations on a pretty little boy!!

Congrats Kitty! He is very nice. I can't wait to see the other foals you have coming
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back