Zenyatta The queen of racing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverrose28

Reaction score
The great mare Zenyatta has delivered a fine bay colt 130 lbs last evening. I'm so excited, my Grnadson and I love to watch her run together, and we are looking forward to seeing her colt win many races.

In this orginal post I included a link to Zenyattas blog, several other members have told me this link includes a computer worm, so I have gone back and edited it out. Please accept my apoligies, if you now have computer problems, it was not my intent. I've removed the link, if you want to see pictures of the new foal that is up to you on how to view them. So sorry to anyone that viewed the link and got a worm. I'm still running norton and maintence myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot imagine the worry associated with such a valuable mare due to foal. I worried myself sick over every mare and foal, and though they were priceless in my eyes, I didn't have near the financial investment in them as in such a mare as Zenyatta.

That mare is unbelievable. She was such a "treat" to watch, dancing her way to the track. Yes, Sue_C I agree . I would have been sleeping in the stall with her. Someone likely was
default_yes.gif

• I clicked on the link and ended up with a nasty computer worm and I'm still having problems with my computer.

OK, now I'm scared, think I'll run my Norton, and maintenence just to be sure, as I've gone there twice. Thanks for the info guys! Please nobody else click on the link until I can find out if it is safe.

OK, NOrton is still running, I'm so sorry, I'm such a computer dummy, I'm going to try to go back to my original post and edit to remove the link and see if that works.

When I did initially go to the link, it didn't go to a page about Zenyatta, but one of those generic webpages like you get when someone lets their domain lapse.

Back