Zelda updates!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yes, she looks ready to go, take a chair into the barn as you will be having a baby soon
default_smile.png
well zelda will. Lol

You thinking tonight maybe? That'd be amazing, my trainer will be out here. We are planning on chilling in the other minis stall tonight. SO EXCITED!! I will be happy with anything healthy, unless a bay filly. My friend is tormenting me saying it will be a bay filly, because I have enough mares and now a fan of bays. ;) I don't think it is in her favor.

Who knows with these girls this year but she does look ready. Fingers crossed for you.

She certainly looks like she could foal tonight -- everything looks like it's in position and ready to go! Keep us posted! And Happy Foaling!!!

Come on Zelda ... we want an uneventful foaling of a healthy little one!!
default_pray.gif

Zelda looks like she is having some pain, have you given her Benamine to help her? Baby is very cute and testing out those racing legs already
default_smile.png

It isn't bay but is it a colt??? Come on, we want to know
default_yes.gif

posted at the same time
default_smile.png
Congrats what a cutie.

May I suggest that you take her halter off when you aren't there with her as they can be very dangerous, we wouldn't want her to get a little hoof stuck in there whilst stumbling around to find her feet.

Many congratulations on your new baby - colt or filly? And well done to Zelda too!!

And yes, as Renee said, please dont leave a headcollar on a small foal (or its Momma either), it can be very dangerous. Actually there is no need for babies to wear headcollars for quite a while, there can be damage to the delicate bones of the neck if you try to catch them/hold them/lead them via the headcollar at this time.

Please keep the pictures coming - you certainly didn't get a bay, he/she looks beautifully marked!

CONGRATULATIONS ON A BEAUTIFUL FILLY!!!! Good job all!!!

And don't forget to unbraid momma's tail -- a braided tail can pack a whollop if she swishes it while baby is moving around!

Just lovely!!!

Thanks to everyone here who helped me through to this! I am so proud of Zelda! I am loving Majora!

She has pooped and peed multiple times today! Her poop is like a yellow-ey color and liquidy (but very thick). That's normal, right? She is nursing basically every 15 minutes. Haha.

Latest posts

Back