Zanesville, OH Mini auction this Sat.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OhHorsePee

Reaction score
Is it at the Fairgrounds or Livestock barn?

Thank you

Fran

It is not at the fairgrounds. I went this spring, and it is in a covered livestock barn, ( stockyards ), behind a equipment dealer, if that helps.

Look at my introduction! I got a filly! Yippee!! They all went pretty cheap! Hardly anyone was there. I am glad for that!

Fran

Is she the one in pic to the left?She is very pretty!!What would be average price for a 5-10 yr driving gelding?If I was allowed to get one that's what I'd want.I wish I was there!Where in Ohio do you live?I'm in Carrollton.We may not live to far from each other.
saludando.gif
biggrin.gif

I live in Thornville just a few minutes from Buckeye Lake. About an hour and 1/2 from you, give or take. Yes, she is the one in the avatar. I love her! There were a few drivers there. None, if I remember correctly, went for over $600. The couple beside me bought one for $575. You should have went!

Fran

Cool!!Wow that was cheap prices!!Yes, I should have went!!!When is the next sale,is it yearly,or???
biggrin.gif

Ok, I'd have to wait until fall to go at that time I might be able to buy one but I'd also want a cart and all soooo,I dont know also need moms ok to get one,she wanted one at the last sale we went to so I might be able to persuade her.The problem is I'd have to buy it myself.
sad.gif
smile.gif

Ok, I'd have to wait until fall to go at that time I might be able to buy one but I'd also want a cart and all soooo,I dont know also need moms ok to get one,she wanted one at the last sale we went to so I might be able to persuade her.The problem is I'd have to buy it myself.
sad.gif
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back