yr minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
would love to see yr minis and other animals out at pasture,in barn/house, and yr mini stalls and trailers:yes note:does anyone know little church miniature horses web page?
default_unsure.png

i luv yr pics they r soo cute cant wait till i own my minis not far away in the spring but possibly earlier idk love a mini mare called haylee in fact, minis have taken over my life and will eventually add pics of dog,llamas(25),and my mini herd!
default_wink.png
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_biggrin.png
default_smile.png

awesome minis r the greatest so i noticed u were new wats ur name im Kate and Welcome to Lilbeginnings

Zorro and his kitten
default_wub.png
!

awe.jpg

And My Horses

Littlefoots Mark of Zorro 2007 Colt;

zeemain.JPG

MCT The Wee Man 6 Year Old Gelding;

wee.JPG

Littlefoots Sweetgrass 6 year old mare Mom of Zorro;

geee.jpg

Caldwells Fashion Paige 3 year old mare in foal;

PhoCB.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know what idk! saw it on tv on the n while watching degrassi! accyually i think,in my heart, glitter means not to be told what u can and cant do and also step up and be heard means dont be overheard by a large crowd and make yr statement known thats my opinion and
default_472.gif
also i luv minis and l
default_wink.png
lamas

default_yes.gif

Im sorry but I cannot read a thing youre typing what so ever. Woah all that slang is making my head hurt!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif

sorry about that what i wrote to someone was to look at the fibrst reply i wrote on the first page and it took so long to just read the first one!
default_yes.gif
i love minis and llamas1
default_aktion033.gif

Can I suggest something without sounding rude?

Please don't type using all that 'slang'. I personally, don't understand a word of it and to tell you the truth, it makes you sound uneducated!
default_wacko.png

Ok, I will crawl back into my hole now!
default_laugh.png

thanks for the suggestions and will definantly keep them in mind i talk so much it is just so much easier to talk in slang :DOH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you took my comments on board. Join in all you like, we love posting photos!

Latest posts

Back