You've met Mirage (C-Jo)...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream

Reaction score
This is Sunfire's Summer Mirage (Cooper), a yearling over stallion.

His sire is Mirage (C-Jo) and his dam is Judy Bakker's HOF over mare, Summer Cloud. Cooper belons to a friend of mine (I have her permission to post these) and I am looking forward to showing him this year. His first show will be the MHCO point show on June 7th.

Before clipping:

Cooperbefore1_resize.jpg

And after:

CooperMay081_resize.jpg

CooperMay084_resize.jpg

CooperMay083_resize.jpg

Wow, I never would have expected to find that under all the hair, what a handsome guy! Have fun with him.

He looks good!!

default_smile.png

Wow yearling cotls class is going to be intense this year..

Why didnt I geld zorro this year again?

LOL gosh..
default_rolleyes.gif

Holy CRAP!!!....

I didn't know where his babies went, I was hoping someone who was into showing would get them!! He is a cookie cutter of his daddy...Same head, just the blue eyes are different!

Miragetrot.jpg

I can't wait to see them grow up! Alas the gentleman that bought Mirage has gelded him, but has him going in harness and he is mighty fancy IMHO. He ended up about 15 minutes from me, so I can see Mirage at all the local fairs!

Keep us posted Michelle! Kim

WOW Michelle! Hes beautiful!! I cant wait to see him in person at the June 7th Show!

Holy CRAP!!!....

I didn't know where his babies went, I was hoping someone who was into showing would get them!! He is a cookie cutter of his daddy...Same head, just the blue eyes are different!

Miragetrot.jpg

I can't wait to see them grow up! Alas the gentleman that bought Mirage has gelded him, but has him going in harness and he is mighty fancy IMHO. He ended up about 15 minutes from me, so I can see Mirage at all the local fairs!

Keep us posted Michelle! Kim

sigh I always wanted to breed to him. I actually REALLY wanted to cross Fashion to him
default_wink.png
But I never got response when I asked
default_sad.png
now hes sold and gelded LOL I love that horse

Last edited by a moderator:
Me too Devon.....I've been told by a number of people that they wanted to breed to him...too bad I was never contacted....
default_sad.png

Kim

Me too Devon.....I've been told by a number of people that they wanted to breed to him...too bad I was never contacted....
default_sad.png

Kim
default_sad.png
lol Gosh I just thought he would cross well with her... And judys place was close
default_yes.gif

But Ive got my dream hrose lined up for her next year I am ecstatic!!!!! But I really do love Mirage
default_wub.png

He was at judys wasnt he or I would of emailed you
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back