Youth Stallion class at Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica_06

Reaction score
Well I rarely ask questions on here, I love to read. But I would really like to know how a youth 13-17 can qualify a stallion to show in the youth halter stallion class. I know how you qualify a youth for nationals, but how can a child show a junior stallion when no shows offer youth halter stallion classes? can't show in color (mares/geldings) too young for jumping, driving.... Anyone who has done this can you please help me out I would love to qualify one with my sister, not sure if we're going to Nationals this year but just in case!!

Thanks in advance for your help!
default_saludando.gif

How do you qualify? You don't. Our show committee looked into adding this class at our local show after a request was made for it. A call to the office to ask about it (that class is not on any of the show lists in the rule book) got the information that this is a Nationals only class. The class could be added to a local show, but it wasn't recommended and isn't necessary for qualification purposes.

Thanks! I was almost thinking that would be the answer, but I heard talk so I just wanted a clear up. So as long as the said stallion is qualified in open then he could go in youth. Thanks for your reply.

~Jessica

Back