Youth qualifying for Congress?? Is that a mistake?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

In the article the Stewards Corner it states that youth have to qualify to show at Nationals and Congress. As far as I have always known there is no qualifying for Congress. Is this just an error or a new rule?

I read that to. Hopefully if the youth do have to qualify they are not going to set the qualifications to high. I wonder what the standards are they would set? I dont think their is any reason we need any qualifications for congress just yet, especially with the youth.
default_smile.png

It better be a mistake, like Leeana said, with the size of Congress in past years they don't need any qualifying.

I don't have the Journal so haven't read the article but I've never heard anything about having to qualify for Congress. I very much hope it is a misprint!

I just went and read that , and to the best of my knowledge THEY DO NOT have to qualify for CONGRESS !! And I do believe it would have to go before the Youth committee, The Classic and Foundation committe, and the Modern Committee and then to the board before it was passed and I never heard anything about that. So I think it was just a typo..

Latest posts

Back