YOUR very first mini! Fun story? Neat memory?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miniv

Reaction score
Taxi's post about getting her first mini made me remember that wonderful excitement we felt when we got our first one in 1990.

Do you have a great memory or story about your FIRST?

Looking back -- I remember the researching we did for a year, and then the shopping. And the preparation! We built new fences and an adorable little 2-stall barn! Finally we decided on a yearling filly and went to pick her up. MAN, the adrenalin rush!

We drove our little girl, "MeeToo" home in the back of our Bronco. Larry was driving while I held her lead. MeeToo kept her head up between us and continually would turn a little and slip a nip on Larry's shoulder -- all the way home -- an hour and a half trip.

Two months later we bought another filly.....and the rest is history....
rolleyes.gif

MA

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter and I were having a surprise birthday party for Audie, he had never had a birthday party in his life. The only thing going on that day was a miniature horse sale. Well I figured it was safe since the only other sale we had been to was the Lucky Four sale and we knew that this breed was just to rich for our blood. So off we go and we get a bidders number just so we are on the mailing list, never can tell. Well the colts were selling very low, actually something we could afford and off we go looking at what was there. I couldn't find my pick at first but Audie spotted him in the make up area and we went to look at him. He was so tiny to me, well he was only 27" at the time, but he was so cute. I fell in love with him. But we had a party to go to. Audie ended up bidding on the colt and much to our surprise, we got him. Now, we still had a party to go to, we still had to get our new mini to the barn. I called Samantha to tell her what was going on and to tell her we would be just a bit late, she asked if we were on crack. So off we go to get our horse trailer, didn't occur to us to put him in the truck with us. We always hauled with our trailer. So 45 minutes later we are back at the sale grounds and here we put this tiny 27" colt in our big three horse slant load. He looked lost, but again so cute. Back to the barn to settle him in and unhook the trailer and finally to the party. The birthday surprise was on me, it was the day I got my first mini. And I still have him 3 years later. His only job is to be cute and he does it well. Oh and he only grew to be 28". And I love my Ghost most of all.

Here he is Four Pines Sir Phantom aka Ghost. His sire is Willowbrook Farms Sir Lancelot.

karen005011.jpg

Oh the party was a great success too.

i phoned about one that had been sold, the gentleman told me there was a lady hed sold his other one to had one for sale, i phoned he wasnt for sale but shed ask her two daughter, i waited impatiently for a week and she told me i could have him, unseen, we couldnt get down for the snow and i was frantic shed change her mind, well i decided to call him Twinkle Toes before i even saw him i dont know why, but after we bought him i looked up his breeding and his sire was called Twinkle Boots, so to me he was meant for us, he was called by the previous owners The Duke, but hes to light on his feet to be called that! ive got the bruises to prove it lol
wink.gif

my first mini was actually a 36 inch shetland mare. This was in the days when there were still "midget" ponies being collected by some but a miniature horse breed registry had not yet been established. I had talked to the breeder who had a herd of red shetlands with white markings and flaxen manes and tails. $100 dollars for ponies with papers, $50 for ponies without. Well, I was a broke kid saving baby sitting money for board and care and the initial price of a pony in the early 1960's to somebody making 50 cents an hour sitting was pretty high...

I went for the unpapered pony. I remember when I had saved enough I went to the man's house/farm (i had to walk about 3 miles to the other side of town, just outside the city limits) and I told him I had saved enough for a pony. I got my choice of any horse on the farm except his stallion. All were red with flax manes and tails and white markings. There were about 30 mares in a pasture. All had been exposed to the stallion. I remember how excited I was, studying them (I was all of about 13 or 14 years old) trying to pick out the best conformation and the nicest trainable disposition. I weighed about 75 lbs in those days and I wanted a medium sized one that I could train to drive. And I wanted one who moved nice but was pretty! I picked out a 4 year old maiden mare due to foal in about 6 months. She was red with 3 white socks and fine boned with an araby looking head and long neck. she had well sprung ribs and straight legs. And she seemed anxious to please... not too bossy, not too shy. All the ponies were halter broke, but not handled much. I paid up my $50 dollars and he haltered that mare. I led that sweet little untrained green as grass mare right through town on the streets with the traffic all around us. and we even had to stop for a train to come through... I almost lost her to panic then, she danced like a little red kite at the end of a string... but we got her through it and on that walk home she learned to rely on me as her herd leader. A good bonding experience.

I named her Kelly and rode her for 3 summers, and when I went away to school, I sold her to my high school biology teacher for his nieces to ride. wonderful memories... thanks for this thread!
yes.gif

I shopped around for a year or so looking for one i liked that i could afford at the time. I finally found a 4 month old colt....he is 15 now and still living here with us. Later i bought a mare and the rest is history. I had Jake gelded when he was ten and could never part with him. He was in many Winter Fest parades driving with the draft horses in our neighboring town. Now he keeps a 21 year old mare company, i got her from Michele and Mike Prekker. I have 1 of Jakes daughters here too. My grandkids used to lead him all over the place and in the house a few times too to get his picture taken at Christmas. He is such a neat little guy.

Here's mine:

It all started with a haircut. We were getting trimmed and I mentioned that my daughter's third birthday was coming up and I would love to get her a pony cart and pony. We shopped around and looked at a pretty colt, but what caught her eye was a tiny three day old colt. Black with a white star. She dubbed him Jeff, right there. Well, Jeff was THE ONE, apparently, and all she could talk about, even though he would not be ready for her birthday.

I read and found out that Jeff would need a companion, so we started shopping some more. Found two fillies and could not make up my mind, so we ended up getting all three. We waited in anticipation for over two months until they were all ready so we could get them in one trip.

When they were finally all ready, we took my Dad's HUGE cattle trailer to get these babies. It was quite a homecoming. One of the fillies was from a very protective and diligent Mom who bathed and clipped and trimmed her feet, the other two were from a more laid back kind of guy and looking pretty shaggy.

I'm so thrilled with all of them and my daughter loves them dearly. We plan to show in the spring.

Stacye

My first mini horse story was acctually pretty intresting.

It all started when I started working at a farm that owned miniature horses. I believe they own about 40 miniatures. Well anyway they showed me all of them and all of them were stunning horses. Well one day when I was working out in the the "fat mare field", as we like to call it. I saw this mare with the most beautiful color like a bright orange, and even though she was pretty fat, and not to good looking i fell in love right away.So of course I had to ask the owner about her.He said she was just a mare they had sold twiceand the owners gave her back because they could'nt show her because she was horrible to clip, also she use to do hunters and her name was flame (which totally suited her for what color she was.) So even though the bad remarks they had about her I still loved her. So I pleaded my parents to come and you could say they were'nt very amused. They said I would never be able to show her because she was'nt "pretty." So to prove them wrong i had her clipped which was very hard to do because she went crazy anytime you went for her ears, legs, ect. All I could say after was WoW! So I finally got my parents to look at her again even though they had already said no. You should have seen the look on there faces they didnt believe it was the same horse. So know everyone says how we were made for each other like how I picked her and she picked me

And The Rest Is History

I KNEW there would be some great stories of "firsts" out there! Thanks for sharing.

aktion033.gif
MA

I had had my eye on "Trigger" for a couple of years. I thought he was so pretty and such a wonderful little stallion all in such a tiny package!

I loved his froth of creamy-flaxen mane, forelock and tail, and his golden-red coat and his big blaze!

I visited with him whenever I would go to see my friend, who owned him at the time. She also had lots of other exotic type animals, and often there would be a zebra or zebu, or who knows what wandering around in the yard when I was there, but I really liked Trigger the best. My friend started trading a few other animals for some mares for him, not really looking at papers or anything, just "gambling" in some cases.

In the fall of 1995, it began to rain a LOT in this area. My friend's home and pastures/paddocks and barns were on a former swamp, but the rain was going to help the swamp reclaim its prior home. So my friend had these four mares and Trigger to sell. Trigger was for sale for $2000, but the mares would be free. None or all of them might be bred. There was a real gamut of mares. Two large "B" mares, 37.75", a black pinto and a silver dapple, as different in build as they were in disposition. A strangely-built, very refined 33" black mare with a double row of molars. Yiii...and then there was an older (guesstimated to be 17) palomino pinto mare w/the hugest eye and a very sweet disposition, my favorite of the bunch next to Trigger, but she was badly ailing and in danger of losing her one remaining eye due to snagging it on a protruding nail in a stall.

My husband and I talked it over and he knew I wanted them, but five at one time?

It was ten years ago the 17th of this month that we signed the papers and I got 5 Miniature Horses for Christmas.

We had nowhere to put them, so we let them in our front yard, the only place fenced appropriately for them as our Arabian was turned out in our pasture and that was fenced for big horses.

We hastily built them a large stable out of leftover lumber, right beneath my dining room window. The weather was very dry and cold, the ground frozen.

It made for easier work, not having to slop around in mud or try to stay dry.

The territory the horses were coming from was very muddy and wet, with no high/dry ground, so we hurried to finish and get them here.

I decorated the top strand of the woven wire fence in the yard w/fresh-cut cedar and pine that we'd cut off the trees in our yard, and hung red bows every few feet on the outside.

The first night they arrived Dec. 23, we had bedded the new stable with a foot of fresh shavings, and on top of that, bales of fresh straw, the manger filled with fresh, sweet-smelling hay.

We ran to town after we made sure they were comfortable in their new paddock (my "yard") and came back a bit later. No horses to be seen!

I went around to the stable and there they all were, nestled in the hay, their coats fuzzy and glittering by the starlight, puffs of warm air from their nostrils, they were all very relaxed, and merely looked at me with very contented eyes. I knew that they had not been able to lie down for several weeks, being as their pen was so flooded, so I was not surprised that they would all just lie down like that.

I watched them for a long time as they sighed their way back to sleep, thinking I had the best "nativity" in the whole world, right then, right there.

Christmas 1995 was a very exciting one for me!

Liz M.

Ah I relived ours a year ago when I wrote an this for a magazine....

Special Miniature Horses in NZ

Horizons Midnight Disco

Coming from an eventing background my mother and I had little to do with the miniature breed until we came across them by chance at the Kumeu A&P show. At the time my mother said she would like to have one of those small horses one day, although she was learning to ride on a few of the horses we had in training, and was often thrown on board my trusty old charge for a hack out through the forest to get the horses fitness up for forth coming events. However her riding experience was cut short one day when my Father came home mid riding lesson. This is when the magic words were uttered. The promise was made that if she got off my mare she would get a miniature horse to play with while I did the riding.

So In March of 1998 our Mini experience began with a silver and white pinto mare and her black and white colt foal at foot. The foal at foot was Horizons Midnight Disco. Little did we now of the huge impact these two horses would have.

To start with we dabbled in showing miniatures, we went to what we were able to fit in around our full sized horse commitments. However with Disco on board it was very easy to catch the showing bug!! And soon we were down to one full sized horse, and the activities were planned around what shows were on for the minis!

From the word go Disco proved he was one out of the hat, always a true a showman who loved to showoff in any way he could. He excelled in the limelight and blossomed being the centre of attention. Always putting on a fine show for the spectators, a playful little buck here or their that showed his sprit. He is often admired and certainly has a following of his own.

Although he had all this attitude and fire underneath it all he also had a very good trainable mind and took to harness and jumping like a duck to water, he soon became an all-round horse of epic proportions.

We showed Disco for 6 seasons, during that time Disco amassed a huge list of Achievements, what follows is only Discos major winnings:

1999 Region 2 Reserve Champion Youngstock,1999 National Top 5 Youngstock Colt

1999 Grand National Champion Junior Versatility Horse,1999 Grand National Champion Novice Versatility Horse, 2000 NMHSNZ Reserve National Grand Champion Stallion, 2000 Region 2 Reserve Champion Stallion, 2000 NZMHA Mid Northern Classic Reserve Champion Stallion

2001 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Stallion - M Chamberlin, 2001 Xmas Spectacular Champion Stallion - M Goodwin, 2001 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Jumper - M Chamberlin, 2001 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Colour Horse - M Goodwin

2001 NMHSNZ Grand National Champion Stallion, 2001 Region 2 Champion Stallion

2001 Region 1 Champion Stallion, 2001 Region 1 Supreme Champion Halter Horse

2001 Region 1 Reserve Champion Jumper, 2001 Reserve National Champion Junior Stallion

2001 Reserve National Champion Multi Colour Horse, 2001 National Top 3 Obstacle

2001 National Champion Open Hunter, 2001 National Grand Champion Jumper

2000-2001 Hi-Point Stallion (2nd), 2000-2001 Hi-Point Jumper (3rd),2000-2001 Hi-Point Multi Colour Horse (5th), 2002 National Grand Champion Performance Horse

2002 NRMHC Spring Show Champion Stallion

2002 NRMHC Spring Show Supreme Champion,2002 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Stallion, 2002 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Harness Horse, 2002 Region 3 Champion Stallion , 2002 Region 3 Reserve Champion Harness Horse, 2002 NMHSNZ National Reserve Grand Champion Stallion, 2002 Region 2 Champion Stallion, 2002 Region 2 Reserve Champion Harness Horse, 2002 Region 2 Champion Jumper, 2002 Region 2 Champion Performance Horse

2002 Royal Easter Show Champion Stallion, 2002 Royal Easter Show Champion Jumper

2001-2001 Hi-Point Jumper (1st), 2001-2002 Hi-Point Overall Performance Horse (2nd)

2001-2002 Hi-Point Stallion 2 years and over (4th), 2001-2002 Hi-Point Multi Colour Horse (5th), 2001-2002 Hi-Point Pleasure Driving Horse (5th)

2003 Xmas Spectacular Reserve Champion Colour Horse, 2003 Xmas Spectacular Champion Harness Horse, 2003 Xmas Spectacular Best all round horse, 2002-2003 Hi-Point Multi Colour Horse (3rd), 2002-2003 Hi-Point Pleasure Driving Horse (5th), 2003 MMHC Early Bird Reserve Champion Gelding, 2003 MMHC Early Bird Champion Colour horse,2003 MMHC Early Bird Champion Harness Horse, 2004 Region 2 Champion Multi Colour Horse, 2004 Region 2 Reserve Champion Single Pleasure, 2004 Region 3 Champion Multi Colour Horse, 2004 Region 3 Reserve Champion Single Pleasure, 2004 Region 3 Champion Show Hunter

2004 BOP Twilight Champion of Champions , 2004 Grand National Reserve Champion Geldings

2004 Grand National Reserve Champion Colour Horse, 2004 Grand National VHC Top 5 Champion of Champions, 2004 Grand National Champion Showhunter, 2004 Grand National Senior Versatility Horse, 2004 Grand National Champion NZ Gelding of the Year

2004 Teams Trophy winning Team Member , 2003-2004 Hi-Point Multi Colour Horse (2nd)

2003-2004 Hi Point Pleasure Driving Horse (5th)

On top of that Disco had countless wins at A & P level, and Countless wins in best head, and movement .

Disco is not alone in the legacy that his dam created, he has siblings that are multi supreme champions, champions and reserve champions and highpoint winners in Halter, and jumping, with one soon to be making his debut in harness. We believe this line to be one that consistently produces high quality and versatile horses.

This summer we made the very hard decision to sell Disco and his dam Lilli to a wonderful home where they will continue their legacy. In both the show ring and the broodmare barn. We look forward to seeing Disco out with his family at Alpha Lodge in the up coming season. We have however retained a piece of this legacy in the form of Lilli’s 2003 foal – Ridgeview Abby’s I’ve Gr8 Genes 2. Issac as he is know around home has some pretty big hoof prints to fill. I guess we will just have to wait and see………

Since writing disco has won another 3 National Grands, many regional champ's and high point awards for Meg. His little brother Issac clocked up 1 National Grand in Halter, and Reserve in colour, plenty of regional champs and now 2 perfomance horse champs.... and was Highpoint Youngstock gelding of the year.

35 years ago I went to breed one of my mares to a stallion........

You'd have thought I was safe as the guy bred Arabs and so did I!!

Unfortunately his Mother bred Shetlands and all the time we were covering Amira this little guy was trying to climb through the fence and "give instructions".

At one point my friend had to pick him up and put him back.

15 years later his great grandson got the chance to do what he never accomplished!!

That's cheating a bit, I know as that was not the first I owned but I think everyone's fed up hearing about Rabbit!!!

Back in 1972 I was the president of the local SPCA when I got a call from the sheriff's dept. asking me to go with 2 officers and pick up a pony that was in a bad situation. I went with them and picked up a 30" silver bay mare that was severly foundered and malnourished. I took her home and did what I could to make her comfortable. She had never been wormed, the vet guessed her to be around 14 years old and she had feet like skis. It took months to get her feet corrected enough so that she could walk well.

She lived with us until her death in 1985 and gave years of joy to all of the kids on the farm.

She was only the first of many mini rescues over the years.

Mary

My first Mini story......

It all started with a trip to Canterbury Farm in MS...My best friends mother owns it.

Well my three children and I went with him this past August to visit and well lets say I was in HORSE HEAVEN so many to see and the Ritchy'a are great people...Long story short I asked if I could show one of their mini's for them and low and behold they said "sure"..That is when Canterbury Excalibur came into my life.....We showed at local shows from Aug - Oct and won class' after class even when people said we wouldn't we placed in every show !!! Never below 5th .

Now this little Stallion had no breaking in , no training...I did it all myself going on my experience with larger horses...Within 3 weeks we were doing Obstale class too......Well come the time for him to be picked up and taken home at the end of Oct....Well lets just say My little guy is now my Main Man and here to stay forever!!!! Thanks to Nancy and Don for giving me the chance to own this special guy..now I need more potato chips to go with!!!! LOL

Well, I don't know how to choose which of my three beautiful boys was the first: they all arrived together 18 months ago, while I was shopping for some sheep.

Yes, I know that in JULY it's hard to mistake a miniature horse for a sheep, despite what they look like right now!

And the story gets even sillier, as I actually bought their CART AND HARNESS, and the horses just came along after that.

Here's how it went:

It was May 2003. I had been taking riding lessons at the stable where my boys are still boarded today, and my back and hips were suffering horribly from riding. (Arthritis -- I am never going to be much of a rider, I'm afraid.) On top of that, my old sluggy gelding, CJ, a big horse, had to retire from being a school horse because his eyesight was going. He was in his late 20's, very balky with everyone except me, and would just stop and stand there in the training ring with everyone else -- he never made a complete circuit of the ring without stopping in his entire last year that I know of as long as anyone other than me was in the saddle.

Anyhow, I was hopelessly devoted to him, warts and all, and he rewarded my love with a willingness that was just astounding. But he couldn't keep on doing the school stuff, it was just too hard on him at his age. So off he went to retirement as a paddock companion horse to an antsy young harness racer, and I decided to quit riding and go into sheep.

My teacher, Mary Anne, put up with this notion for a couple of weeks, and even helped me look for a few sheep and investigate what it would take to get started, all the while with me showing up at the barn to clean a few stalls, babysit a couple of the infirmary cases, do minor repairs, drag the pasture, and the like -- pretty much anything I could do to still hang around.

She then asked me to make a special point of looking after the minis: there were three of them, and their companion miniature donkey, Joshua, and nobody much bothered with them. They had been given to the equestrian centre a couple of years earlier by a neighbouring couple who had had to retire from their own farm because the gentleman was losing his eyesight. Mary Anne said the minis missed their folks, and were getting lonely and depressed because no one looked out for them specially -- all the kids around just wanted to ride the big horses, and no one wanted to stick with the minis.

I couldn't even tell them apart at that point, other than knowing the donkey because he looked so different!!

About a month later, I was not only able to tell them apart, but had quite fallen in love with them, and they had begun to look for me at the gate in the evenings when it was time to come in.

The sheep weren't panning out: I couldn't find any I liked well enough to buy around here, and besides, my job was taking me away from home a lot, so I'd have to find someone to "sheep-sit", which was also proving difficult. The minis already HAD qualified horse-sitters in an environment which was familiar to them already.

On top of all that, one of the minis was sick, runny poop and dehydrated off and on like a roller coaster, and I was worried to death about them. So while Mary Anne and I were talking about all this, I said, "Too bad I can't afford to buy three horses, or I'd just buy the minis off you, keep them here, and get on with life!"

She said yeah, too bad, but since she wasn't allowed to sell them -- they had been given to the stables with all their tack and whatnot provided they wouldn't be sold on -- it was a moot point anyhow.

Things went on like this for another couple of weeks, and then Chevy came into our lives. Chevy was a former harness racer who had been abandoned in a field by his owner when he stopped winning enough races. He was starving, nothing but skin and bones, and the owner of the field had repossessed him from the owner due to an unpaid debt of some kind, and was preparing to take Chevy off to the knacker to get whatever money he could out of the poor horse.

Mary Anne was driving by when she saw this guy out in the field with this poor broken down horse, and stopped to see what the heck was going on. She was actually on her way into town to get her Chev truck rear axle repaired, but when she heard the story, she asked the guy how much the knacker was going to pay for the horse. He named a figure, and it was ten dollars less than the amount she had in her purse -- to pay for the repair to her truck. She offered the cash to the guy, went home, hooked up her trailer, came back and got the horse loaded and home into a stall, and called the vet. Oh, and she named the horse Chevy.

I showed up as usual the next morning, and she told me the whole story, of course. I offered to lend her the money to repair her truck, and she said, "Well, we could do that, or I could sell you a very nice buggy and some harness to decorate your country estate with. And if you like, I could GIVE you some buggy horses to go with the stuff you are buying."

I just goggled at her, kind of bewildered -- I had no idea what she was on about. Then she said, "Well, I'm not allowed to sell the minis. But I CAN sell their gear, and I am allowed to GIVE them away to a forever home if one comes along. And I hate borrowing money from a friend, and your sheep game isn't going, and this seems like it might just work all right for all of us."

SO, I bought the cart, and the horses came along after it.

And here we are. And Candyman got better, and then Lucky Man got whatever that was, and then they traded it back and forth for a few months, and we got them wormed a couple of different ways, and had blood tests done, and got their teeth fixed, and bought them some blankets and rain sheets to make this winter a bit easier on them, and here we are.

Chevy not only got better, he THRIVED under Mary Anne's care, and when he started running the fences with his tail flagged and his neck crested, we figured he was well enough to go to his new adoptive home, where he is now throwing beautiful foals that Mary Anne and I would each give an arm and our eyeteeth for if we thought we could fit any of them into the school.

And all three of the minis and Joshie the donkey are in the pink now, fat and sassy, and Lucky Man is teaching my godson Mark (who has learning disabilities and had very low self-esteem until Lucky Man showed him that there was something in this world that he too, could be really good at) all about horses and horse showing, and Candy Man is enjoying being a retired driving horse who goes to the seniors homes and hospitals to cheer people up and get petted and treated a lot, and young Dancer is now into his first level of serious training -- he wants to be a really high class liberty horse some day. And maybe even learn to drive like Candyman and Lucky Man can.

And here we are, and that's how I got my first mini, right after I got a cart.

Leah M.

PS. I was given two Shetland sheep in June this year -- they were someone's HOUSE PETS, can you believe, and were they messed up!! After about $500 worth of vet bills and a lot of work, we got them set up in a nice pen with a run in shed AND a tiny little barn all their own to live in. They are both blind due to early malnutrition, but they are as sweet as pie, and talk and cuddle with me or the minis whenever they get near us. And they are producing the most gorgeous fleece I've ever had my hands on, and love living as real sheep in a real pen with a real barn of their own. And here we are.

My husband used to say that his next dog was going to be a turtle...

This is a very fun topic!!

I use to ride distance.. had only arabs and could not for the life of me see what use those little want to be horses were worth.LOL

I had a 2 year old 1/2 arab filly I had just bought for my next distance horse. She had not been handled much and when she was lets just say she was the boss of her former ower. I would go out every day and after my training ride would work with her. I was thinking we were getting along fine, but one day she had some ice on her belly. I without thinking just brushed it off. Well the filly did not like that much and kicked me hard in the middle of my back. To make along story shorted ( I know it pretty long aready:) I was in bed for 3 weeks and when the docotor said no more riding I was sick.No more horse, n way I could not live with out horses. My husbund heard of a minature breeder in our area selling out. And said sell that *&^%$ filly buy a couple of those minies they will not kill you. So I sold Reba to a trainer and went to look at the minies. Well they were too expense(good breeding:) . So hit the net looking for a less pricey one. LOL I came across a man who was selling out. So I talked Ron into diving to his place 3 hours away. Thinking I could maybe get one. Well when my husbund saw of taken I was with them, he said pick out the ones you want. He made a very good deal with the man and even went into town and rented a trailer to take them home with that day.

The one I picked were Belle, Zoe and Shadow.. I still have Belle and Zoe. And have added many more in the last 3 years. I now know what the BIG deal is with little horses and my hubby says everytime I find a new minie " THIS IS NEVERGOING TO STOP IS IT?"" All I say " NO BUT IT WAS YOUR IDEA! SWEET HEART""

Latest posts

Back