Your Under 34" ASPC / AMHR Horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So beautiful!!! I am especially a fan of "Vanilla Reign"
love0034.gif

Claybury's Vanilla Reign - (Papos New Girlfriend next year )

Vanilla07_small.jpg

Well she is not going to be under 34", but she is sired by Ernie's 33" AMHR/ASPC Michigans Man Of Steel Son, Buckeye WCF Stainless Steel
default_smile.png
..i see a few of you have some foals by him on the way so here is an example of one of his babies, my weanlings show filly for next year
default_smile.png

10432SteelNthespotlite.jpg

Edited: Typo
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my baby!!!!! He will mature under 34" I think.. He is FULL Shetland... His name is Ten-Ls Legacy's In The Spotlight AKA Spot! He got a supreme at his first show!!! Amelia

Beautiful filly Leeana and I'll check back and see if Trinity's pictures work later
default_yes.gif

Rachel / Sixstar, Saber's not ASPC registered is he? This was about ASPC (shetland) / AMHR horses under 34"
default_smile.png
I have a dozen and a half under 34"'s who are AMHA/AMHR, but they are not ASPC too (but one day I'll have one or two or...). I'm loving the looks of some of the minis with shetland breeding
default_smile.png

I'll have to take your word for it! I'm not familiar with the older lines I don't believe.

Latest posts

Back