Your Favorite NEW TV Shows?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to hear what you all's favorite new TV shows are this season? H and I really like Big Bang Theory and Pushing Daisies. There are a couple others that he likes, but I haven't been following.

What about your folks?

tv.gif

I get a kick out of two and a half men :aktion033: I realize its not new this year but its still great.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I have not seen many of the new shows but I can tell you one that I was really disapointed in and that is Caveman. I waited for it to come on thinking it would be funny (now sure why) anyhow I watched the first part of one show and that was it for me :no:

I guess I should check out some more of the new ones :lol:

Oh how I long for the days of Little House----Gunsmoke---and the like
default_wub.png
:

I really like Chuck, Big Bang Theory and Life. My husband is really enjoying Cane and my kids love Kid Nation.

Well i have not exactly had time to find a 'new' tv show for this fall lol. I'm still watching smallville (5 years now! Everything thursday lol), i never miss that and the new fall season starts soon i think.

I did catch a eppy of the Big Bang Theory and i might just add that to my schedule
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif
:

Man I just don't know.....I can't find any n ew ones this year that keep my interest!! Oh yea I did...here's one....Gordon Ramsey's "Kitchen Nighmares". I tried watching "Cavemen" last night and "Sammantha Who" the other night. Could'nt sit thru more than 5 minutes of "Sammantha Who"....previews were more funny than the show. "Cavemen" I had heard got a very low rating...but I wanted to see for myself.....I sure did!
default_thumbdown.gif
: Even the "Grey's Anatomy" spinoff...I forget what it's called is not catching my interest.

I started watch "The Bachelor"...I don't normally watch it from the start just catch the ending show...but this one caught my interest for some reason.

I agree...just the other night I told hubby...sure would love for someone to come up with a good western series...or what ever happened to those miniseries...pioneer, western, Rev War or Civil War?

Did I mention we're off to the movies tonight?

My favorite new one is Big Shots. It seems to be a Desperate Housewives for guys. I find it pretty entertaining nonetheless.

EEERRGGG!! I cannot stand that Bumping Daisies, or pushing Daisies! Wahtever its called. Drives me crazy!!!!!!! :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

When is Big Bang Theory on? Might want to try that one... Not many of the new ones have impressed us that much... We like Boston Legal, two and 1/2 men, Greys, Really starting to like the practice, Brothers and sisters (gotta love Rob Lowe and his blue eyes
default_yes.gif
: )

The Bachelor, of course it is not as good as last year with Andy and Tessa, but Brad is trying hard.

Also I love Dancing with the Stars.... Go Helio and Juliann!!

default_wub.png
: Bachelor
default_wink.png
:

Beauty and The Geek

CSI

House

HEARTLAND!!! Based on the Horsey Novels!!!!! Its for all ages as well not a child based show.

Law and Order SVU

The only night I watch TV is Fridays........"Ghost Whisperer" (3rd year, I think), followed by a new show -- "Moonlight" (that guy is adorable! :lol: and I'm old enough to be his mom!), and finally there's "Numbers".

MA

Sounds like I may need to watch Chuck! H has been watching it and likes it, too, but I hadn't been watching.

Big Bang Theory comes on Monday nights 8:30pm Eastern Time, CBS
default_yes.gif
: Right before 2 and a Half Men.

Of the shows that are not new this year but I love, it's a way long list. I do love my DVR's
default_smile.png
These are all ones I LOVE, not just like.

My name is Jill, and I am an addict...

• CSI
  • CSI: Miami
  • CSI: New York
  • NCIS
  • Law & Order SVU
  • Criminal Minds
  • Dexter
  • Two and a Half Men
  • Big Bang Theory
  • Pushing Daisies
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Scrubs (but just watching reruns as I only just discovered it last year)
  • King of the Hill
  • American Dad
  • Family Guy
  • South Park
  • Drawn Together
  • Sarah Silverman Program
  • Ugly Betty
  • Dateline NBC
  • 20/20
  • 48 Hours
Man, it's a wonder I have time to run a business, study and have horses what with my tv schedule! :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin

:lol: :lol:

Oh I gotta reply

Being a film/animation student

Oddly enough there are not a TON out there that I like.

Of course I enjoy CSI (Vegas), Family Guy and American Dad (I LOVE Klaus - I have him on a key chain) :new_rofl:

But the BEST that I am SO EXCITED about is Avatar the last Air bender Yes I know it is an animation on Nikelodeon but WHOA! I tell you it is my most favorite up to date. I think this will be a hard one to beet for sure! I am so totally and completely HOOKED on this one it isnt even funny! Its fun because Dante Basco (Rufio from Hook) Plays one of my most favorite (but not the only favorite) characters in it named Zuko (a bad guy who is fighting internally and becoming good slowly) he is greatly influenced buy his older and very wise uncle Iroh another very strong and important character. It has won a couple of awards from what I understand and its just plain good.
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: I am so enthralled by this series that I will probably start up a thread no longer able to contain myself :eek: :aktion033:

*forgot to say for some crazy reason - I like Drawn Together though I cant believe some of the stuff they put on that one. I love Xandir LOL

MA, thanks for agreeing with one of my knew favorites!!! :aktion033:

MOONLIGHT................Awesome show and yes the star is YUMMY :new_shocked:

Can't miss Ghost Whisperer or Moonlight
default_wub.png
:

Also still love Criminal Minds and Bones
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back