Your favorite all around vitamin

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We use Horse Krunch by Masterfeeds.

The foals are very straight on their legs, the mares are healthy and happy and studs are in great condition after a long winter.

Rarely do we have a case of colic.

Web Directory

Products- Horses - Feed - Equine Developer Ration

Main

Feed Guides LifeCare Options Supplements Stories Supplies

Equine Developer Ration

Who uses it:

Designed to be a versatile food for horses owners wanting to feed high quality, nutrient dense texturized ration.

Description:

A texturized horse ration designed primarily for growing horses and their mares.

Features and Benefits:

Texturized ration

Reduces dusty fine material and increases palatability.

Contains steam-rolled grain

Increased palatability and digestibility.

Contains a blend of molasses with vegetable oil.

Reduces dust and improves palatability to the total ration.

Suitable for mares, pre and post-partum

Versatile feed which provides the amino acids essential for gestation and lactation, as well as growth.

Contains a high level of calcium, phosphorous, trace minerals and vitamins

Required for milk production, strong bones; to support sound growth, particularly during nursing, at weaning and yearling growth.

Contains 40 mg/kg copper

Involved in hemoglobin formation and bone development, both important for good health of the mare, foal, stallion and yearling.

Provides added biotin

Involved in the integrity of the hoof, often stressed by the demands of competition.

Platinum Performance. Great product, I have noticed a difference in my babies this year with it and the adult horses look great.

I'm also testing a new feed - Kool & Kalm by Aussie Logic - on a few of my horses. They say you don't need to add anything to it, supposed to truly be nutritionally complete. Will see how they look and act in a month or so.

Jan

I switched to "Source" and really like it.

http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass...veCategory=true

and

Mirra-coat...which really helps with the mini's dandruff.

I used to use Horse-guard but wasn't liking the results.

Up North I had access to food grade Icelandic Kelp for my horses and livestock. That stuff was great!

Wish I could get that here.

Last edited by a moderator:
I switched to "Source" and really like it.

http://www.smartpakequine.com/ProductClass...veCategory=true

and

Mirra-coat...which really helps with the mini's dandruff.

I used to use Horse-guard but wasn't liking the results.

Up North I had access to food grade Icelandic Kelp for my horses and livestock. That stuff was great!

Wish I could get that here.

I have always used Source, especially after doing extensive research on it's micronutrients. My big horses did wonderful, I am in the middle of switching my minis to it also. It is very economical, and with the minis I was just this morning thinking of trying the nuggets.

Let me know how you like the Source Nuggets. Right now I just use the loose powder but have been wondering about the nuggets.

Biotin!

I just got a free sample of an equine Omega-3 suppliment that I will be trying out. I'm addicted myself to Omega-3, and all the research shows how beneficial it is for humans, so my horses are going to try it.

MVP Mare Foal II-P vitamin. I have used it for years and love it. All my babies are born with straight legs.

I have also used MVP Mega-Cell and love it too. These are carried by United Vet Equine and they have other top quality products that I have used. I love their stuff.

United Vet Equine

I use LinPro ( www.foxdenequine.com ). My 2 minis - and now a mini mule! - get hay pretty much free choice, and get 1 oz. LinPro, 1 oz. Omega Horseshine & 1/2 oz Quiessence with a spoonful or 2 of beet pulp split into 2 feedings. Usually the only treats are a handfull of BOSS or Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal. Occassionally a sugar-free mint. Oops, forgot the pinch of garlic for ticks!

I have to get my hay tested for my biggies due to special needs (severe IR, Cushings and founder) and I'm grateful to have a super hay source for those reasons. I'm trying to wean my older QH from TC Equine Senior because it is not always consistent.

We use Platinum Performance and have seen a wonderful difference in all our horses from Stallions to Mares, and to the foals they have produced!

Take a look at their website

Latest posts

Back