Your faviorte equine photograper?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
I am trying to find an professional equine photograper to come out here and take pics of my horses next year. I want Liz but she is booked! Whats everyone elses faviortes?

Robin Cole and her daughter Brooke Sheridan are an excellent team and can clip the horses and photograph them for you. They are located here in Central Florida. Here's a link to Robin's website http://hometown.aol.com/pxperf/homepage.html

Here is a sample of Robin and Brooke's work...

ccmf%20bucks%20bolero%20full%20body%20shot.jpg

Also, Carrie Peterson takes nice pictures. She is also here in Central Florida. http://www.carriepeterson.com

Here's a sample of Carrie's work....

legacy_3771.jpg

Both of these photographers know miniature horses and take awesome pictures... :)

Hope this helps!

Ginny Long

Gee, if Robin and Brooke lived closer to OK, I'd have them come and do my whole herd!
smile.gif

Gee, if Robin and Brooke lived closer to OK, I'd have them come and do my whole herd!
Maybe we could get them to do an Oklahoma/Texas loop......
biggrin.gif

Jan

Ahh, they are great! I wish they were closer but Florida is just a little too far away from me. I have contacted 3 photographers in MO so far no reply back. I guess they don't want to mess with minis
rolleyes.gif

I tried today to take some pics and I am just hopeless lol.

Thanks for the kind words folks, and thanks Ginny for the vote of confidence. My daughter Brooke and I enjoy what we do, and Carrie is a good friend of mine. In fact, I've hired Carrie to do photos of my own horses. Each photographer has their own "style", and I think it's nice to have a variety of photos. One of the things I like to do with photos, especially those where I don't have the luxury of nice backgrounds at the shooting site, is to get creative with them digitally and create more intimate portraits for the horse's owner like this:

henryw.jpg

Wish I WAS free to travel more, but with 24 horses of my own, out of town trips are pretty much restricted to horse shows.

I'm so glad that Liz is the AMHA World Show photographer this year and I'm sure to purchase some ring photos from her myself.

Latest posts

Back