Your faverite coffee beverage

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leeana

Reaction score
I'm a big coffee person...guess i get that from my father as we are always making coffee stops on the road.

My faverite is what is called a White Rabbit...its sort of a "white chocolate" hot chocolate drink...very yummy and even better after its cooled down a tad. It has a silky milky texture to it unlike hot chocolate. Also French Vanilla iced coffee...at nationals i tried a Caramel Macho and that was really good too but nothing comes near the White Rabbit. We have a Davinci's in town that just open and serves them..so not sure if its a norm elsewhere. Its very very good
default_wub.png

Just plain old BLACK coffee and once and a while a little creamer and artificial sugar. Don't do it often as I have diabetes. The trouble is a cup of coffee always goes better with something.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Like apple pie, strawberry shortcake, brownies, cookies, cake, muffins etc. etc. etc.

I've cut way way back on coffee, but on weekends, I usually do have some from McDonald's. That's my favorite. I've been drinking hot tea in the morning lately, trying to have less caffeine.

Plain ol black coffee for me. The stronger the better.

Arlene

I am a major coffee addict, I am NEVER with out a styrofoam cup in my hand. Friends laugh when they see me w/out a cup of coffee in my hand. Love the international creamers...french vanilla...I use way too many ( fattening ) But I also love coffee ice cream, shakes,candy anything with coffee. It has nothing to do w/wanting caffein...just the coffee flavor!

We have an espresso cart in our office/showroom...and I love to play around with drinks!! My favorite is still a good old mocha. I have a really great sugar free chocolate powder that makes them rich and yummy.....check out Gosh That's Good products if you ever want something really fantastic making your own mocha.....

http://www.goshthatsgood.com/

I am not a coffee person.

My partner however is a HUGE coffee addict. SO I got really good at making and ordering coffee and the type drinks!

Her favorite is Dunkin Donuts coffee.. especially (for now) the Turbo Iced Coffee.. easy on the sugar.. eh..

Myself, I don't mind frozen coffee drinks with a mild coffee flavor.. like the IC Caramel from Panera.. or the Caramel Frappucino from Starbucks.
default_rolleyes.gif

Yumm....

My absolute favorites are "Cool Cafe Blues" and "Santa's White Christmas", both from Barney's. Mmmmmm...LOVE 'EM!!!
default_yes.gif

Ooooo, I also love "Creme' Brule" (sp?) and "Carnival Blend" from PJ's.

Oooooo, "Butter Rum", "English Toffee", "Summer Symphony" and "Snickerdoodle" from Boston's.

Two more new Coffee Shops just opened up nearby too, that I'm hoping to try sometime soon. One in Eustis and one in DeLand.
default_aktion033.gif

Coffee.... umm.... my weakness...
default_unsure.png

EDITED TO ADD: One good thing though, I guess, is that the prices at Starbucks sure cure me from ever having to choose a favorite from there.
default_wacko.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sugar free carmel frappuccino from Starbuck, ummm....

default_smile.png

I've never been to Starbucks (thank goodness! cause I'd be addicted!)

I liked one BIG mug of very strong coffee with a LOT of sugar and creamer a day. But having had the health problems I've developed, I've cut down to 1 cup a week. Trying to cut back on SUGAR! and I've cut out 4.5 CUPS of sugar by cutting out those 6 mugs of coffee a week.

OK, but I still do have to have diet sodas for the caffeine!
default_unsure.png

WHEEEE HOOOOO!!!! Saturday is my coffee day!!!
default_drool5.gif

Oh yes, I love Big Train's Spiced Chai Tea. Oh my goodness, it tastes like pumpkin pie!

I'm not much into those fancy coffees. I honestly like folgers instant...sometimes with a little french vanilla creamer, that's about as fancy as I get. I only like coffe in the am - I only drink one to two cups. I do like frapachenios (sp?) from starbucks...you know the cold ones....yummy!

I LOVE White Chocolate Mochas...generally from Starbucks...I work in Seattle so they are EVERYWHERE! In fact in the building I work at alone there are 3
default_new_shocked.gif
And if I'm feeling like something cold and sweet...a Double Chocolatey Chip Frappachino...YUMMY!

Tracy

For a quick at home fix. I know this is really high in caleries plus probably high in caffene but when I have this I want some feel good food.

I use a breakfast blend of coffee, in a large size mug pour a good portion of half n half stir in 2 scoops of SwissMocha coffee beverage, pour in the coffee and stir. Then top with a mountain of whipped cream. Uuuummmm.

I usually only drink one cup a day in the A.M. its usually reg. coffee with French Vanilla creamer, however I do like the flavored coffees when I do have that occasional afternoon pick me up. If I want a iced coffee its the MOOLatte any flavor from Dairy Queen. They are the best
default_smile.png
! Kathy

OOOOOoooooOOOO...I love my coffees!
default_wub.png

At home - Nescafe Encore with a spoon or two of French Vanilla flavouring, or if that is unavailable, a dash of vanilla extract/sugar/cream.

Tim Horton's (Canadian version of Starbucks) - French vanilla cappachino.

Specialty coffee shops - medium blend cafe au lait with toasted almond mocha flavour....O-M-G-!!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

If ya haven't noticed...I have a definate sweet tooth for coffee...funny really, as I don't generally like sweets. Aside from my sweet coffee, I am generally a "salty-treat" kinda gal.
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back