Young boy killed in school fight

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is wrong with kids these days? I can't believe all the fighting and video taping of it. I'm sorry, but the kid who did this has to live with it for the rest of his life and should be punished. His parents probably have money and will get him off though. I hope they don't he need to be reminded of it for the rest of his life that a choice he made has messed up his future, and that the other boy never had a future the minutes he started beating on him!

Okay I'm done ranting now. It just makes me nervous about what will happen to my kids when they go to High School. Cassidy only has 6 more years before she's in H.S., Noah has a 10 more years. Hopefully the school systems will be better equipt to handle theses situations by then.

Christy

It just makes you want to keep your kids at home!! This world we live in sometimes just stinks!!

I feel so sorry for the family of this young boy, dealing with this needless loss..

So sad
default_sad.png

Senseless. Sigh--what a beautiful boy. This is the 3rd sad post I've read--I'm headed to the barn to be consoled.

I'm so glad you're talking with them, Marty.

This stuff is so senseless. What is going on with the teens of this day and age?

Well let's see... parents are not allowed to discipline their kids any more.... both parents usually have to work full time just to try to make ends meet and are not able to spend the time with their kids any more.

Also, I think in all the modern age of texting and electronic communication, people are not learning how to have social skills needed or do not learn how to deal with people directly.

I also suspect that all the crap that is added in foods, etc.. nowadays that we are not told about, is producing more babies that have either some type of disorder, or the brain just does not function right.. as we are seeing more and MORE of this type of stuff on a daily basis.

The world is getting too crowded, morals and ethics are NOT what they used to be (if there are any at all) and I see too many parents now, who, when their children do get in trouble, swear that their 'Little Johnny' would never do that..... and just ignore it all..... and the kids keep getting by with things.

And then there is all the drugs, lack of mental health care and a million other things that could be contributing to today's problems....

Yep, the world is going to He** in a hand basket....

And what a shame this would happen to such a nice young man who would have contributed so much to society... I hope the other child is punished harshly. There was no need for that over a game- do they not learn sportsmanship either? (However, I have heard of some coaches that I would not want teaching my kids anything!)

Marty, how kind of you to help in supporting his family in their time of need....

Last edited by a moderator:
Well let's see... parents are not allowed to discipline their kids any more.... both parents usually have to work full time just to try to make ends meet and are not able to spend the time with their kids any more.

Also, I think in all the modern age of texting and electronic communication, people are not learning how to have social skills needed or do not learn how to deal with people directly.

I also suspect that all the crap that is added in foods, etc.. nowadays that we are not told about, is producing more babies that have either some type of disorder, or the brain just does not function right.. as we are seeing more and MORE of this type of stuff on a daily basis.

The world is getting too crowded, morals and ethics are NOT what they used to be (if there are any at all) and I see too many parents now, who, when their children do get in trouble, swear that their 'Little Johnny' would never do that..... and just ignore it all..... and the kids keep getting by with things.

And then there is all the drugs, lack of mental health care and a million other things that could be contributing to today's problems....

Yep, the world is going to He** in a hand basket....

And what a shame this would happen to such a nice young man who would have contributed so much to society... I hope the other child is punished harshly. There was no need for that over a game- do they not learn sportsmanship either? (However, I have heard of some coaches that I would not want teaching my kids anything!)

Marty, how kind of you to help in supporting his family in their time of need....

Amen to that!! You hit it right on the head!!

[SIZE=12pt]How incredibly sad and senseless
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back