You know what your want and can see it in your mind

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
Arions Zipit,,,,,,,he is a son of Zorro!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

I saw him being shown in KY, (I think) about 3 years ago and just fell in love.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
You should see him show, he WILL let you know how proud he is and how very special. When I saw he went to Cyndi's, I'd go to her sight just to ohh and ahh.
default_wub.png

Then Cyndi decided to sell a few, and I had to ask about Zipit. It never hurts to ask, but IT does not always work out.

WELL IT DID!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Almost ALL in part due to Cyndi. She is one awesome lady and wonderful to work with. I just can not say enough about her. Maybe she sold him to me just so I'd shut up about him.

Zipit IS what I have always pictured in my mind as the exact stallion to use on my National Mares. And as soon as work gives me a break,,,,,,,he will be coming home!!!! TO MY HOUSE! I just can't believe it is happening,,,,,,,someone pinch me. NO,,,
default_new_shocked.gif
,,I might wake up.

He will also go back into the show ring next year.

Thank you again Cyndi so very very much! I am sure you already know I am in love with this guy and appreciated GREATLY!!!!

Cyndi has given permission for me to use pictures.

Here he is as a yearling. Wait till you see his updated pictures. I will get some soon. He has an unbelievable body.

THIS HORSE ROCKS MY WORLD!!!!!!

Sorry, shutting up now,,,,,,,,,,,here he is!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

Zipitx.jpg

Thanks for allowing me to share this special guy who came from a special lady.

Just might have another surprise soon!
default_wink.png

Oh CONGRATS!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I saw he was sale pending the other day on her site and wondered who would be the lucky new owner!

Can't wait to see new pictures!!

Beautiful stallion, Carolyn, congratulations!

Liz

Oh that is such a neat and wonderful story. Can't wait till you get him home to hug on... As my husband says,,, " your gonna pet the hair offa that horsie!" Have a good time with your new boy....

WOW!!! He's really nice! Congrats! Can't wait to see more updated photos, I'm sure they will be fantastic.

default_wub.png

Thank you all so much!

Work is a disaster and I do not even know my next day off. But as soon as I get one, ROAD TRIP!

Not too far either so I won't hurt myself getting there.

I am just so extremely excited I can't even stand myself. :DOH!

Believe me,,,,,,,you will get tons of pictures.

Thanks again,,,,,,,,and to John who bred and showed him,,,,BIG thanks, and another THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH TO CYNDI

2nd surprise should be soon,,,,,,waiting one someone who is extremely busy at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back