You guys are so good, so I thought I would ask

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Windhaven

Reaction score
I just love seeing the names that you guys come up with. I usually have a hard time with coming up with good names. So I thought I would ask for your help.

First is Grosshill EK Undisputed Creation x Olive Branchs Moonlight Serenade (Colt)

IMG_4872.JPG

Second is Solid Gold Tender Love x Champion Farms Sirs Enchantment (Filly)

IMG_4892.JPG

Third is Solid Gold Tender Love x Lucky Four Galahad Gabriella (Filly)

IMG_4940.JPG

These are my three and only foals this year. Now I just need to come up with names.

And I hope your farm name is Windhaven?

1st Windhaven Created by Moonlight

2nd one I would call Windhaven Tenderly Enchanted

the 3rd is tougher and alot of times I don't put bloodline names in and just go with whatever I like
default_smile.png

what is her nickname????
default_wink.png

LOL kitty.. apparently great minds think a like because i came up with the SAME thing for the first two! the last one definatly is tuffer How about "Windhaven Gabriella's Love me tender" Or just "windhaven love me tender" Or something like that

I don't always go by the parents names.. sometimes if i can easily make something up out of it otherwise i come up with something completely unique.

Yes you are right, my farm name is Windhaven so it would be Windhaven ___________?

As for the last filly, I don't really have a nick name for her yet. She is a really sweetheart but also a spit fire, a true red head, you might say. She is always on the run, Go Go Go, and keeps mom on the move. Hope that helps. I thought of Windhaven Ruffian In Red, after the black racehorse filly Ruffian that broke down in the match race, because she like to run. That is the only name I have come up with for this one.

I like your names that you have picked out.

Aww heck look at some of mine from last year. ZW Michelle. Named after my vet-Mike that saved her life.

Or my Nighthawk colt -ZW Da Yooper.

If she has a cute nickname RUN WITH IT. Windhaven Runs with Grace. She looks nice and graceful to me
default_smile.png

Grosshill EK Undisputed Creation x Olive Branchs Moonlight Serenade

Windhaven's Created For You

Windhaven's Created A Star

Windhaven's Creative Image

Windhaven's Serenade Me

Windhaven's Serenade The Ladies

Windhaven's Creative Serenade

Solid Gold Tender Love x Champion Farms Sirs Enchantment

Windhaven's Tender Enchantment

Windhaven's Enchanted Love

Windhaven's Love and Enchantment

Windhaven's Sweet Enchantment

Windhaven's Enchantress

Windhaven's Love Me Tender

Solid Gold Tender Love x Lucky Four Galahad Gabriella

Windhaven's Love Affair

Windhaven's Tender Lovin Care

Windhaven's Tender Reflection

Windhaven's Love Always

Windhaven's Love At Last

Windhaven's Tender Touch

Yes you are right, my farm name is Windhaven so it would be Windhaven ___________?

As for the last filly, I don't really have a nick name for her yet. She is a really sweetheart but also a spit fire, a true red head, you might say. She is always on the run, Go Go Go, and keeps mom on the move. Hope that helps. I thought of Windhaven Ruffian In Red, after the black racehorse filly Ruffian that broke down in the match race, because she like to run. That is the only name I have come up with for this one.

I like your names that you have picked out.
How about Windhaven's Go-Go Girl
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Back