YOU GUYS ALL MAKE SO SO PROUD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunsetstables

Reaction score
I wanted to thank everyone who is in this forum!! You guys all do a great job and every penny counts even $1.86!!! I am in NY, and I have adopted 8 out of my 11 horses, and 6 of them were minis. Even the one I bought was in a abusive home but money toward getting him out of there was so worth it!! I have 2 dwarves, a blind beaten mini mare, and a abused pinto stud. The others were open adotptions, and 2 were resulting foals from the two adopted mares. So I am adoptee myself I would like to say you guys do a great job!!! And if I had the room I would be so willing to take on more adopted horses. But we already built a new barn last spring because of all the ones I had already saved/helped!! But I would like to give you all a very BIG
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
You guys are great!! Thanks for letting me share!!

Heather

Sugar my adopted blind mare and her resulting filly from 2003.

BabyTrinity_0016.jpg

Skyy(sorrel) and Dudley (appy) my two adopted dwwarves.

SKYSUD3.JPG

thank you!! We are so blessed to have such great members of cmhr. Some of the biggest hearts you will ever see are the ones on lb forum. And bless you for taking on your babies that you have helped!!!

the pics are coming up red X's darn i want to see!

Heather,

Oh my, they are priceless! It is people like you that really should be thanked. You took in those that need it the most.

And your little dwarf, just way to cute for words.

Kay,

Right click on the X and then cut and paste the link into your address bar. I think it is because the pictures are on Geocities that this does this.

Bravo Heather!!

Thank the Good Lord for folks like you!!
yes.gif
worshippy.gif

Pam

Heather, A GREAT BIG THANK YOU from me, and all the minis everywhere...without caring people like you, these poor horses wouldnt have a second chance!
cheekkiss.gif
cheekkiss.gif
cheekkiss.gif
cheekkiss.gif
cheekkiss.gif
cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back