You gotto be kidding me..

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
they ACTUALLY asked Obama..Boxers or briefs!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the new issue of Us Weekly, presidential candidate Barack Obama invited news director Lara Cohen to join his campaign for a day. He described some of his best Just Like Us moments, and took our Presidential Pop Quiz (where he revealed that his daughters think Britney and Paris are "yuck").

Some excerpts from the Us interview:

How familiar are you with Us Weekly?

My wife reads it.

Do your daughters Sasha and Malia ever ask about Britney Spears?

Actually, yeah. But they're very sensible. They're pretty down on Britney and Paris and all of that. They think that's very "yuck." They're way more into Hannah Montana and Beyonce. They got to go backstage and meet Beyonce and they just love her to death.

Your supporters include Oprah Winfrey. Ever been starstruck?

I don't really get starstruck. Everyone I've met has been very nice and friendly, like Kal Penn. During the writers' strike, he was like a staffer! And Scarlett Johansson has been traveling a lot. George Clooney is a good friend. He and I worked on Darfur issues together. I'm always impressed by people who do their homework... and use their celebrity to advocate for issues. George does that just about as well as anyone I know.

So, boxers or briefs? Bill Clinton said he wore boxers in a 1992 interview with MTV.

I don't answer those humiliating questions. But whichever one it is, I look good in 'em!

Latest posts

Back