yoohoo blackfoot Id show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

runamuk

Reaction score
How is it going? I sure hope it isn't as humid there as back here in Emmett ....jeesh you could cut the air with a knife tonite .....got home and it was 116 in the shade of my porch......super icky sticky.....I hope everyone is surviving down there and keep us posted.......

I know several of our Idaho and Utah people are there
biggrin.gif

I was going to go watch but my brother returns from Argentina so i had to forgo it:(

-Gage-

My friend Christy is heading down there tonight to show her stallion, Erica's Prince Charming. Good Luck Christy!!

bumping back up.......I know ruffntuuf, and kimrule were going, and and I believe LV and magic went, there are others I am forgetting oh teedee probably as well.........so how was it guys ...sorry I missed it but if you check the back porch you will see somehow managed to fill my weekend
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

I talked to Magic last night, and she did awesome....She finished her HOF with 3 horses in various classes, she was super jazzed. Her driving gelding Fire(her baby) did extremely super well....ok that is all im going to say! She can tell you the rest....
yes.gif
They will all be home today.

Chamomile said:
My friend Christy is heading down there tonight to show her stallion, Erica's Prince Charming.  Good Luck Christy!!
425609[/snapback]

Oh boy!

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
I have been dying to see what Prince looks like this show season. Please tell Christy to post pics and give us the scoop on the show. Sounds like alot of really nice horses from forum folks are there. I bet it was an awesome show!

Christy probably won't be home until later tonight. I will let her tell you what happened. Nothing bad! I felt sooo bad she didn't get to show. I told her that she just need to leave her stallion here in Idaho (with his papers) and someone would take him home (ME) but she left with him. (How rude!)
biggrin.gif

Tammi

Chamomile said:
My friend Christy is heading down there tonight to show her stallion, Erica's Prince Charming.  Good Luck Christy!!
425609[/snapback]

I didnt see that horse i have loved him for awhile- i know i can tell you this.. i want to be on the top of the waiting list for both him and your stallion
wink.gif

Oh no, why didn't Christy get to show? I saw her and her horse listed in the show book but never did see them. How disappointing for her!

I haven't heard from Christy yet about this show........hope nothing bad happened.

But I can tell you guys that she has taken Prince to two shows this year and he has won his class under all 4 judges, got lots of Grands and Reserves and I heard at the last show he went Champion of Champions!!

Prince is a neat horse, and even the day he was born he had "it" and still does..........his two year old gelding just got his Grands for HOF this month.

Latest posts

Back