Yippee..got to meet a forum member today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yellerroseintx

Reaction score
We had such a nice visit today with Jan at Wild Oak Farms.....I swear every horse on the place was a pocket pony..friendly, beautiful..and the picture of contentment. I wish I had taken my camera as we even got a tour via a golf cart..wheeeeeeeee...thru the valley up the hills to the broodmares..where lovely fat ladies munching on hay all stopped to come see us..I think I died and went to heaven...each one I liked better than the first then start all over again.....yup..a happy day. Thank you Jan for taking the time to show us such hospitality...and yes I do have a favorite....we will see
default_smile.png
:)

I'm jealous! Jan would be one at the top of my list to visit!

Lucky you! I've never met Jan in person, but I've emailed with her several times and she seems like a very nice person.

I can also confirm that Jan is a very nice person! :)
default_yes.gif
. She loaned us a foal blanket when we had an unexpected December foal right before an ice storm!
default_worshippy.gif

~Allisa

I am sure you had a nice visit with Jan at Wild Oak Farms. I look forward to visiting her someday myself. You can't help but fall in love with each one.

Jan is a great person and she has some wonderful horses. I've been to her place 2x but haven't made it to her new place. Will have to do that next time.

Aww
default_blush.png
Thanks guys. We had a great visit, it's always nice to meet someone you have "known" online for so long. Kathye, her daughter and granddaughter paid us a visit and got to meet the whole menagerie LOL. We are practically neighbors after all, just an hour up the highway.

Allisa, how is "Dripping" treating you? Sure are some beautiful horse places out there.

Shawna, please do come visit next time you are out our way. We are all settled in and have lots of room if you need a place to stay.
default_smile.png

Jan

Latest posts

Back