Yet More New Puppy Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Oh geez! I get so in love with these little farts. The one lying on her back with the diamond on her chest -never seen that before- is the one we're keeping; Heidi's full sister!

DSCF0015-1.jpg

Already "playing"...

DSCF0019-2.jpg

A sweet face amidst a sea of Berners

DSCF0017-2.jpg

"I just woke up, but it's time for another nap. What? It's hard work, this growing thing!"

DSCF0023-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That last picture is GREAT
default_yes.gif
Makes me laugh! And they are so shinny ! What cutie pies:yes

I can just smell the puppy smell!!!!! They're so adorable, thank-you for sharing!!!!

..one of my most favorite breeds. I am a professional dog groomer and all of my co-workers know that Bern's are *my* dog to groom.. and always book them for me.

Adorable.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

..one of my most favorite breeds. I am a professional dog groomer and all of my co-workers know that Bern's are *my* dog to groom.. and always book them for me.

Adorable.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

They are the sweetest, most gentle dogs I've ever had. They just want to be with people and love them and get tummy rubs and be goofy. The BEST family dog hands down -okay, I may be a bit biased lol-.

awwwwwww........
default_wub.png
I just love puppies! We have one more litter on the way. Mid_july we expect a litter of English Style white coated labs. Can't wait!!

If I weren't into labs, these would be my dog of choice though. Love them too!! So cute Matt!

Ohhhh look! Bunch-o-puppies!
default_aktion033.gif

They are gorgeous and I know I would have trouble parting with them.

I smell puppy breath!!! What absolutely adorable little doll faces!!!
default_wub.png
I never get tired of looking at puppies!

AWWWWWW Matt!!!

I just wanna squish their chubby little bellies to my cheek! They look so gorgeously healthy and content and SHINY!!!

Love em!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back