Yet another update on Cassidy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Casnos Minis

Reaction score
surgery will be on the 11th of July. They had kept that slot open incase the insurance company came throught to pay everything. I got the call today that they are covering everything. The other HOspitals were good, but this particular doctor is the best around and that's what our pediatrician wanted. The pediatrician looked into all the other hospitals and doctor's in our network and no one was good enough.

YEAH!!! I'm so glad they are even covering the consultations and biopsy they did before.

Christy

default_saludando.gif
Christy, I am so glad that you finally got some good news!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I've been thinking of you and Cassidy a lot, and praying that you would get some good news!! After everything, you deserve to get some good news!!!
default_488.gif
:love
default_cheekkiss.gif

Oh I am so happy for you and Cassidy and the whole family.

I agree Prayers work..I will keep Cassidy in my prayers

That is great news!!!

Dispite how everyone likes to bash them, I've always found insurance companies play by the rules and are easy to deal with -- and in this case have gone above and beyond w/ something out of their network. Good for them and good for you!!!

default_yes.gif

Awesome Christy!

It is hard enough worrying about your child getting better, when the insurance companies can make your life H e ll. She will be done and healing soon!

Happy to hear this!!!

Continued best wishes...

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back