Yet another, Prints update,

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankie

Reaction score
We have had NO fever in 4 days!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Blood work up is back from the first of the week!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Those tests are saying she is normal, but we all know better!
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

X-rays are very very good! Foresee no future problems!!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

She is running and playing and has retaken her throne as queen of the farm!!!! I think our real boss mare, Rosie, felt sorry for Prints and just gave her that distinct honor. Prints pushed two of the boys around, including our 33" gelding, so very proud of herself. Stole food from another, tackled the shovel, dumped the water, and got stuck in the food bunker when she reared and landed only feet first in there, not being able to figure out a way out. Her pride was crushed!

My point, I sure think Prints is almost back to her ole self again.

I can not thank you guys enough for all your support, thoughts and prayers, emails, pm's and calls checking on our little girl. Joint Ill does not always have a positive outcome, but this village sure got this Little Miss Prints through it all.

Oh, we're putting her up for sale, only asking what we have in her in vet bills!!!!!
new_shocked.gif
new_shocked.gif
Just keep adding the zero's!!!!

No, we are not!!!!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Oh Good Job Carolyn...thank goodness little Miss Prints has rallied once again...yea!!!!!!!!!
aktion033.gif

Great Job like I told you quite awhile ago I have read every word of every post about dear little Prints. Im sooo glad she is doing sooo much better.

Aw Carolyn, I am so very happy for you and Prints. Keep up the good news!!!!

Ginny StP

NEVER get sick of hearing good news!! So glad Prints is doing so much better and feeling her old self again
aktion033.gif
Maybe now you can take a deep breath and get some much needed rest
yes.gif

I do believe she was a cat in another life! I am overjoyed at her ability to overcome so many serious obstacles. She is definitely a sweet little miracle. She has left many "foot Prints" in our hearts.

Good news is always welcome, and I've been reading these threads and worrying and hoping right along with everyone else.

I hope she continues to thrive so you can enjoy her.

Liz M.

We LOVE hearing good news!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

So, so glad that she's doing so well!!! What a HUGE relief for you!!!
yes.gif

Liz R.

I've been off-line for a week but thought about little Prints often and hoped she would make another of her amazing recoveries. I'm sooo glad to hear she's doing better. Good for you Carolyn!!!
aktion033.gif
Please give that baby girl a kiss for me.

aktion033.gif
SOUNDS LIKE "PRINTS OF MISCHIEF" IS BACK TO HER OLD SELF. DOESN'T THAT SOUND LIKE A BETTER NAME FOR HER.

Woo hoo! That news makes my day. Congratulations Carolyn. Prints and you have pulled off another big win.
aktion033.gif
What a strong will you both have.

Give that little power house a hug from me.

Cheryl

Thanks for the great news on little precious Prints!!!!

It is so good to be able to read about her being up to her mischievous self!!!

She has certainly become a very special girl to her forum family!

I do think she needs a revised name something like "Prints, The Million

Dollar Filly!"
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back