Yet another kitten

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickie gee

Reaction score
I am not a cat person at all but I know a lot of you are. So here is a picture of Mose. We kept this one from resident barn cat's last litter. I guess we did not exactly have a choice. The mom (Po Kitty) is solid black. The probably dad (Stretch) is a yellow tabby that decided he liked our place better than our neighbor's. So with these three and Mose's half-sister (Litty Kitty) we now have 4 barn cats. I think that is about 3 too many but I guess we are semi-softies even about homesteading cats. We have just spent $390 getting the 2 females "fixed" so that we do not end up with a cat colony. Anyway, Mose started out white and now looks "Siamese". He is totally wild but seems to be a pro already at hunting. So what color/kind of cat would you cat people call Mose? He has blue eyes.

025.JPG

He's pointed like a siamese, but the "colored" areas have tabby markings, so don't know what he'd be considered other than beautiful.

Part Lilac point? I don't know but he's beautiful!! Good for you for getting the females fixed. If you get to try to get the boys too, they wonder and sometimes don't come back
default_no.gif
. But good for you!!! I also Have 4 barn cats, 3 girls and 1 boy all fixed and have been with us for 10 yrs. 2 hunt really well and the other 2 just hang out in the barn sleeping in the hay!

He sure is handsome!!

He is a very handsome boy! I think in Siamese, that type of point is called Lynx Point.

His Siamese points look lilac and the striping also makes him lynx too. Larry and I are partial to your fellow's siamese coloring.

I bet he's going to be a great mouser for you. :eek:)

Thanks for the compliments on Mose everyone. Again, I admittingly am not a cat person. If I could get near him he likely would already have been given away. But I guess he is officially a family member now. Sometimes I wonder if he is deaf. I can walk right past him while he is sleeping but if he sees us he runs like he has seen a ghost! He is like a cartoon character with his feet spinning in place just to get away and then he usally gets going so fast he slides into something!

Miniv, I am not sure if he has even seen a mouse yet, but he is sure bullying a lot of frogs to death.
default_wacko.png

Latest posts

Back