Yes she is a show Diva!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teedee

Reaction score
I forgot I took these at Nationals .. Things were sooo crazy. This is one of my favorites. And I know who sets the right date on their camera!!
biggrin.gif
Not me
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

classynationals.jpg

That is a great picture!

I think it belongs on the main forum, though.
smile.gif

Thank you for sharing, it made me smile.

Liz M.

biggrin.gif
LOL she looks cute ok she is a very cute horse but... if you think she was cute in her Tiara ...should have seen Alan (sorry i had to say it) in his during LIberty and of course.. not to mention Tammi

ok ok and me and raven, and trent, and andrea (disneyhorse) and everyone else who wore them
aktion033.gif

Teedee said:
I forgot I took these at Nationals .. Things were sooo crazy.  This is one of my favorites. And I know who sets the right date on their camera!!
biggrin.gif
Not me 
wacko.gif

wacko.gif

classynationals.jpg

479570[/snapback]

How beautiful! She's a little princess.

I can't get the pic to come up, but since I was there and saw how cute you all looked in your tiaras, I know who this has to be of.
biggrin.gif

And the royal theme is just so appropriate!

You know, she gets that from her daddy, don't you? He considers himself quite the king AND queen of my barn. Bonnie Fogg said she hasn't come across many other male horses as aware of their looks and as vain as he is.

Wish I'd had the camera when they finally got to meet each other. It was so cute.

EDITED TO ADD.....JUST GOT THE PIC TO SHOW UP -- SURE ENOUGH!!!!

HOW CUTE!!!!!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back