Yeah, taped driving training clinic from mules!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MInx

Reaction score
I gotta tell you that Meridith Hodges is great! Her shows are detailed and percise and easy to understand and

we tivo'd them off the RFD channel for our own use and it even had the one hand driving explanation I'd been looking for!

She explains difference if need be with horses to mules and we will use them over and over! Since we can't find a driving mentor or trainer to pay anywhere in Northern Michigan, at least these will help us get Shadow on his way.

Have you all see her on there? We've watched her for a while now and think she's a very good trainer. Wish we lived near her. Maxine

Hi Minx,

We don't get RFD here. Would it be possible for you to sell me a copy of yours? If not, can you direct me to where we can get some videos? Very interested in driving mules.

Pam

Meridith has a website. Lucky Three Ranch

I've seen some of her episodes but I usually hit it when she is doing jumping or massage. Did you know she is Charlez Shculz daughter?

Meridith is great , she is on RFD-TV very often with her mules. You can also order her taining tapes and books thru her site. Corinne

I so love Meredith Hodges!! She is so wonderful with her mules and donks!!

Latest posts

Back