Yeah! Canadian All Stars!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph

Reaction score
After a long wait I finally got my Canadian All-Star Letters in today and thought I'd share them with you guys! :bgrin

With Maddie "Spruclane Little Sandy" I got:

Champion Youth Halter Mare, Under

2nd Solid Colr Mare, Under

3rd Sr Mare, under

4th Model Mare, Under

4th Liberty, Under

5th Youth Jumper, Under

And with my lil Reve "Havenwest Reverend J":

Champion Youth Halter Gelding, Under

Champion Youth Showmanship 13-17, Under

Champion Multi-Color Stallion and Gelding, Under

Champion Youth Costume, 38" & Under

3rd Youth Country Pleasure Driving, under

3rd Liberty, Under

4th Youth Jumper, Under

4th Model Gelding, Under

4th Youth Halter Obstalce, Under

6th Country Pleasure Driving, Under

7th Aged Geldings, Under

I also got 3rd or 4th in Youth Costume (Can't rememeber exactly and don't have the letter with me at work), Under with Rev my little elephant on the American All Stars!

Hey Steph! Congrats! :aktion033:

Erin

Way to go Steph!!! :aktion033: I'm so happy for you!! Because of your Reve, I went looking for a gelding :lol: I really hope to see you in the show ring this year!! Are you planning to go to Old Bell this year? I really hope I'll get to make it
default_yes.gif
: Congrats again! Well done!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulaitons Steph-- It was a good year. It was fun to show with you & we had fun dining & shopping with your mom at Nationals.

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATS :aktion033: !!!Good job!!Say hi to your lil guy/girl!!![/SIZE]

Thanks Everyone!!

Because of your Reve, I went looking for a gelding I really hope to see you in the show ring this year!! Are you planning to go to Old Bell this year? I really hope I'll get to make it Congrats again! Well done!!
You'll have fun with your new gelding when you get one, Desiree, Rev's alot of fun and always keeps things interesting!
default_wink.png
: Yes, I'll be at OBF again this year, I'm planning on attending all the MHCO shows this year.

It was fun to show with you & we had fun dining & shopping with your mom at Nationals.
I had alot of fun down their with you guys too and I know my Mom did also. Hopefully if I make it down again I'll make sure I come on one of your shopping adventures this year, they sounded like alot of fun!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back